Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    We did ban 2 ranges about a year ago, but we did not ban the whole country.

maybe you fall into one of those, can you not try another ISP or something while your over there.
    Last edited by stoi; 08-22-2008 at 11:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    We did ban 2 ranges about a year ago, but we did not ban the whole country.

maybe you fall into one of those, can you not try another ISP or something while your over there.
    Only 2 of my relatives have internet (so sad, I know.) One has Oi and the other has iG. Your probably banned the Oi range since the iG computer accessed the website perfectly fine.
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Not to derail, but can we incorporate the forum style to the main tracker? It's pretty snazzy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol

well the forum style I just grabbed of an Invision forum, none of our members had anything to do with it.

So unless one of our designers takes it upon themselves to give it a go, then no, because we did not have anything to do with the forum design at all, all i done was downloaded it, changed the name in the logo, uploaded it, took me 5 minutes lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    lol

well the forum style I just grabbed of an Invision forum, none of our members had anything to do with it.

So unless one of our designers takes it upon themselves to give it a go, then no, because we did not have anything to do with the forum design at all, all i done was downloaded it, changed the name in the logo, uploaded it, took me 5 minutes lol
    Yep, I noticed. Well, it's very functional and it's not ugly (it reminds me of milk) so I'm not complaining.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    lol

Yep, I noticed. Well, it's very functional and it's not ugly (it reminds me of milk) so I'm not complaining.

How does it possibly remind you of milk?

And I think you should port the forum skin over to the tracker, it's really nice.
    o hai

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

And I think you should port the forum skin over to the tracker, it's really nice.
    It reminds me of a glass full of milk - OK, maybe not everyone drinks out of glasses that give a bluish hue to the milk, but I always have.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post

It reminds me of a glass full of milk - OK, maybe not everyone drinks out of glasses that give a bluish hue to the milk, but I always have.
    Blue milk.... like blue cheese?
    o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I actually ate a boston salad w/ blue cheese in it, last night. It was alright - but the style doesn't remind me of blue cheese so much, which is more dotty.

Perhaps, it's the glasses I've always drank out of have always had this kind of blueness to them. Not from a sideways angle so much as from the lip and perhaps the base. The milk itself appears pure milk white.
    Last edited by Eargasm; 08-23-2008 at 12:11 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I actually ate a boston salad w/ blue cheese in it, last night. It was alright.

Perhaps, it's the glasses I've always drank out of have always had this kind of blueness to them. Not from a sideways angle so much as from the lip and perhaps the base. The milk itself appears pure milk white.
    ....The glasses I have always used seemed grey when looking into the cuz while drinking. Then again I never liked milk so maybe it depends on the liquid inside?

*Enough of this spam*
    o hai

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast