Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263 LastLast

Thread: BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    well spotted, I was in a hurry.
    And its not really helping recover their accounts, It doesnt REALLY need to be posted every time someone forgets their password does it? I mean we were all supposed to read the announcement...
    Last edited by no_bother; 03-06-2009 at 09:46 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #612
    Hehe I diden't even know it was a hidden site now days.

3. BitTorrent   -   #613
    restalius
    erm.. idk what to say.
    here's my case. i did the agreement and got the key-word, but i didnt know about the fake page. when i searched about black-cats i found about the scame thingy....thought it was dead, but kept searching about it once in a while. but now i found out about the fake page but i think my acct got deleted cuz of not being used for sometime. so is my only solution now is getting an invite, or can my acct be recovered? was PU, same username as this one...
    edit: oo and is the registration still closed (last checked was stated as "permanently closed") /crossing fingers.
    Last edited by restalius; 03-09-2009 at 06:37 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #614
    vinzanity
    sir stoi, i would like to verify if my account is still alive in BCG? "vinzanity" is my username and if it still is (which i doubt) what e-mail domain did i use? I can't believe that BCG is still alive. I thought it was dead, only to be surprised about it somewhere. I generated a keyword before but due to non-activity for months i don't think my account is still there. Just hoping. Thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #615
    metalmayhem
    Stoi -My secret code doesn't seem to work anymore. I haven't logged in since March, but I've still been seeding. Would you be able to let me know if my account is still active"Metalmayhem" ???

As far as I remember my account was in good standing.

Thanks
    Last edited by metalmayhem; 04-22-2009 at 05:00 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #616
    My blackcats account must’ve been purged due to inactivity while I was dispatched to Iraq. I was previously ranked as Power User.

ps. My username was lufenize (if it helps) and I already tried the recovery method by keying in "recover" and my email.

7. BitTorrent   -   #617
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    all 4 ^^ have been pruned i am afraid.
    Last edited by stoi; 06-10-2009 at 05:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #618
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    maybe you should consent to an effort for the BRAVES
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #619
    hey stoi, i have a question.

i remember my BCG's username, keyword and email.. but i forgot my password.

i tried using the recover feature but i still haven't received an email from you guys, and it's been weeks.

is my account disabled or something? my keyword still works...

the username is the same as this one, 4evacrazie
    Last edited by 4evacrazie; 06-14-2009 at 02:32 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #620
    Hi, everyone. Today I tried to log in BCG using my keyword. But the boxes for the user name and password didn't appear. Is is just me ? I checked it by typing recover and my account is active but don't know why I am not able to log in. Any help will be great. Thanks