Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: daemon tools lite vs daemon tools pro

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Smile

which one should i get ?

daemon tools lite

or

daemon tools pro

what is the different features between them

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/down...tegory&catid=5

need some expert advices

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I hate these programs , always seem to fuck up my drive letters . I use UltraIso for the few times I need it .

What are you trying to do Dr . ? I'm thinking if not paying for a program I'm getting the "Pro " one .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I hate these programs , always seem to fuck up my drive letters . I use UltraIso for the few times I need it .

What are you trying to do Dr . ? I'm thinking if not paying for a program I'm getting the "Pro " one .
    why would i pay for a software when you can get it for free(bt)

i just downloaded some game,but i dont want to burn them on to dvd,people say you need a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator to get it going if you are not going to burn them,and i heard daamon tools was the best,but it has 2 version,a lite and a pro,and i heard they have different features,just want to ask people who have use them or are using them now,which one i should get

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    it depends what you want to do with any given application, ive never had a need for daemon tools- i seem to get by with dvd decrypter and magic iso (it has a free add in that lets you mount/unmount quickly)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    it depends what you want to do with any given application, ive never had a need for daemon tools- i seem to get by with dvd decrypter and magic iso (it has a free add in that lets you mount/unmount quickly)

That makes more sence as I use DVD shrink and Dvd Encripter , while not forgetting DVD Santa for movies . Its just interesting to know what one is trying to do before commenting . Never had a problem with UltraIso mounting a game or finding the crack Nfo .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I use Daemon tools a lot. It is super useful when you have ISOs on your computer and you want to install without burning the stuff. Or for mountg ISOs from consoles and playing them through emulators. I use the Lite version and it works just fine. It's also very useful when you get an image in a weird format that your burner software does not recognize.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    pifpaf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    daemon tools lite... cause its perfect for me and its free.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i use poweriso its also good

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

Software is like sex. it's better when it's free, yeah?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post

Software is like sex. it's better when it's free, yeah?
    dam,you read my mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast