Thread: Dumbest Ass Noob Question about uploading video

ulrichburke
    Dear Anyone.

This question will prove I'm prob. the dumbest ass noob that's ever posted here. I want to post videos on Veoh and places (O.K. - movies!) so I can add their addresses to streaming sites.

Thing is, I can't get the hang of doing it so I can find the bleeping thing afterwards. On Google Video, for instance. I take the film. Turn it into an FLV (smaller file size). Use Google Uploader. Wait a day. Search for its name on Google Video - and it's nowhere to be found. Veoh, the same. I chop the vid. to bits, upload the bits, search for their names, can't find them anywhere.

What the heck am I doing wrong, someone, please?

Yours pathetically

ulrichburke.

P.S. If I've posted this in the wrong place, feel free to move it, I couldn't see a better place for this one!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Just use Youtube Its the easiest way to upload videos to the internet. you dont even have to convert them to flv files. The Youtube uploader converts it while it uploads it . Don't be so damn hard on yourself. The was a point way back where I though Google images would give me destructive viruses.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I want to post videos on Veoh and places (O.K. - movies!)
    Post it on Veoh or that ( I forgot the name of the link ) japanese streaming site.
    Your files will last a lot longer than they will on youtube. ( If you're speaking about copyright content )