Thread: Can anyone give a Demonoid Invitation code?

Pirateman101
    Hey guys, been trying their site for nearly 2 months now hoping registration would open up, seeing as it hasn't, I'm resorting to this to get a couple of rare files. Hope someone can help me.

It does seem mad having to scour the internet just to get a code so I can download a few files.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    xxNARCOxx's Avatar n00b
    I don't think this is the correct board to ask in, but I'll PM you one.

*removed*
    Last edited by Skizo; 09-02-2008 at 10:13 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i dont think u can give ur email id in pubic pls read the rules be4 doing so. pls wait for a month be4 requesting for an invite. and demonoid open sign ups every friday
    Last edited by db_la_23; 09-02-2008 at 09:59 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    xxNARCOxx's Avatar n00b
    I just did a quick skim through the rules and didn't see anything about that. But I did think this was supposed to be in another section that he can't post in yet, but I figured I'd let him have one.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's there.

Rule 12 - BitTorrent Invites
    Requesting or offering BitTorrent invites MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites forum; requests or offers made in other sections will be removed. Those repeating this may have their account locked or Banned.

You MUST be a member for at least 30 days before you can request or offer BitTorrent invites, or even access the BitTorrent Invites forum. Those trying to bypass this by requesting or offering invites through PM message will have their accounts locked or be banned from the site.
    You should also read the stickies in the Bittorrent section.

yo