Thread: Looking For Programmer

I hope I'm not breaking any rules on this form, but I could use a programmer's help on a project of mine.

I need to create a software for customer of a specfic CLEC provider's network. It's more of an add-on or assistant to use this CLEC provider's network. If anyone is interested, please let me know. $$ can be negotiated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Boys and Girls, this is not like an AD from some company. NO, PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND. I have this idea that I think would make a lot of money. So, I'm just looking for a programmer to help me out and your time won't be wasted.

AGAIN, THIS IS NOT FOR AN AD COMPANY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Aberrant
    Regardless of whether it's an ad or not.... I doubt you'll get much (serious) help in this forum.

Perhaps you should PM a mod and ask that the thread be moved to the appropriate location.

Oh, and..... WIBBLY!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by nikita69@22 August 2003 - 23:47
    I hope I'm not breaking any rules on this form, but I could use a programmer's help on a project of mine.

I need to create a software for customer of a specfic CLEC provider's network.  It's more of an add-on or assistant to use this CLEC provider's network.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  $$ can be negotiated.
    I think you need to give more information, the members of this forum are very carefull with people who 'offer' them money.
    From what I understand of it you are looking for people to work for you, so the Lounge is the only place to 'advertise' this.

And no, you're not breaking forum rules... yet.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    What in the name of all that is sacred does this have to do with the lounge.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by Bender@22 August 2003 - 17:36
    From what I understand of it you are looking for people to work for you, so the Lounge is the only place to 'advertise' this.
    My mistake then.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalkmongoose
    I'll do it! Would you like the program drawn crudely on cardboard, tin-foil, or modeling clay?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Ok, here goes:

There is a CLEC telecom company, one that deals with the backbone of phonecards, telephone lines, fiber optics, etc... This company is one of many that offers a web access to their customers to make changes, update, whatever they want to do with their accounts and sub-customers. One problem though, these customers are not engineers and these systems, the CLEC's, is a bit complicated. So, I drafted couple of ideas about a program that would be an add-on to their website and standalone (connect via odbc or other) that would be user friendly, and ran them by close friends of mine in some of these companies. They loved it, one said, "You have no Idea how valuable this can be and as you know, you're the most knowledgable person about our system". Now I don't work for them, but I did some consulting for them. So, any takers?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    old school
    Originally posted by titey@22 August 2003 - 22:16
    Regardless of whether it's an ad or not.... I doubt you'll get much (serious) help in this forum.

Perhaps you should PM a mod and ask that the thread be moved to the appropriate location.

Oh, and..... WIBBLY!!!

Oh wow, I'm sorry nikita69 your not getting any where with this post are you?

@chalkmongoose
    I'll do it! Would you like the program drawn crudely on cardboard, tin-foil, or modeling clay? 

Hey, he's offering some help