Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laugh Tracks

Tongue

Helloe everyone. I wasnt sure what forum to post this in so went with the default. Im trying to find some type of software that will allow me to add laugh tracks into my own audio. Or maybe just find some laugh tracks to down load. No in an attempt to keep myself exempt from criticism here. Let me state that I am not trying to make a sitcom and usualy totaly despise the idea of a laugh track. The fact that most americans are so incapable of creative thought that they need the TV shows producers to tell them whats funny and when to laugh is frusterating as well as depressing to me. But with that said.....ya I need some laugh tracks man.Does anybody know of any site that lets you download free sound bytes? The concept of paying for 1950's audio fro Leave it to Beaver doesnt really appeal to me. Your time is appreciated. Thank You

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sorry, I'm incapable of helping you right now. Must go right along with my incapability to invoke any creative thought.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Not quite sure if I see the humor in your response. But Im sure your a regular on the forum so youll have another chance when you see that I accidentally posted the same thread twice. Well maybe you'll be capeable later on. Untill then I'll browse google. But thanks for your time anyway skitzo. Is there any of your other persanolities that could give me a url?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    google is your friend, really. It wont take you that long to find what you need.

EDIT: for example it took me all of 1 1/2 minutes to find this: http://a1472.g.akamai.net/7/1472/51/...augh_Track.mp3
    Go Leafs Go.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That's cute; he thinks you're being humorous.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I think Im the one whos the real skizo. Everytime a post something on a new forum and read the replies Im overwelmed with paranoia that the memembers of the community are having a laugh at my expense. Ya your right man googel is my friend but I havent had much luck with it today. I came here because about a year ago everyone was supper helpfull in teaching me how to use 3ds max. But anyway thnx for helping me out everyone. And please dont laugh at me

7. Lounge   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by thedesertfox99 View Post
    The fact that most americans are so incapable of creative thought that they need the TV shows producers to tell them whats funny and when to laugh is frusterating as well as depressing to me.
    I'm frustered by the same thing.
    We should get together and kill all the stupid americans.

I'm free after lunch.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Not quite sure if I see the humor in your response. But Im sure your a regular on the forum so youll have another chance when you see that I accidentally posted the same thread twice. Well maybe you'll be capeable later on. Untill then I'll browse google. But thanks for your time anyway skitzo. Is there any of your other persanolities that could give me a url?
    He's an American, check his flag.

You called him an idiot when you were asking for his help.

I agree with him, why would he want to help you.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Clocker's an American as well. Well so he claims but he can do irony which leads to doubts.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Helloe everyone. I wasnt sure what forum to post this in so went with the default. Im trying to find some type of software that will allow me to add laugh tracks into my own audio. Or maybe just find some laugh tracks to down load. No in an attempt to keep myself exempt from criticism here. Let me state that I am not trying to make a sitcom and usualy totaly despise the idea of a laugh track. The fact that most americans are so incapable of creative thought that they need the TV shows producers to tell them whats funny and when to laugh is frusterating as well as depressing to me. But with that said.....ya I need some laugh tracks man.Does anybody know of any site that lets you download free sound bytes? The concept of paying for 1950's audio fro Leave it to Beaver doesnt really appeal to me. Your time is appreciated. Thank You

most americans incapable
    wear a condom all the time , yes at all times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast