Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway Contest: SCC and Demonoid

Poster BT Rep: +1

Urgent

I joined FST forum back in February looking for access to a specific tracker. Like many here, I had little to offer and counted on good sense and the good will of people here. My request topic went unanswered though, but for a few spammers looking to increase their post count. Then I joined a giveaway competition which produced 8 pages of posts and ended with the original poster giving the invite to his IRL mate. I was disheartened and stopped visiting for a while.

I am now in the position to make somebody’s day and do so fairly. So here we go…

This giveaway is for sceneaccess (SCC), an exclusive 0-day tracker with rare files and packs that is probably most famous for their madly fast pre-times. The site has a clear and efficient design. It also boasts one of the most decent communities on the private torrenting scene. And here's the kicker -- over 2 months ago an ARCHIVE section had been added that currently contains over 500 game, movie and TV packs – AND it's all freeleech. There are 2 invites up for grabs.

The other invite is for Demonoid, which I think needs no introduction.

I am looking to invite reliable and contributing users that act in the spirit of file-sharing and know how to keep a decent ratio. And here is how I intend to find out.

You can only apply for one of the two trackers.
    1) specify in your post which one you are after and tell me
    2) why you want the invite, and
    3) why you think you deserve it

I want you to put in a little effort and if you think that is too much to ask, then I doubt you were the right person to begin with.

Also note, I am looking for people that actively use the trackers, so if I discover evidence suggesting you are a trader or collector –- don’t even bother, you will not be considered.

Do not PM me in regard to this giveaway; this is the place for your request.

Those chosen will have to give me proof that they are keeping a reasonable ratio on any other big tracker.
    Last edited by User651; 08-26-2008 at 12:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i need scc please
    why i want and desirve it:
    look i 'm looking for it from a long time ago because i invited alot of people to other tracker so i want to help alot of people specially arab ones
    i hope i take it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    posting URL to SCC is against their site policy, i think.

Also, they do ban users for giveaway.

just a headsup.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Yeah, if you're going to invite users from here like that, I would tell them to not use their FST names here.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4
    Hey mate... I really want to join SCC... it is one of the best 0-day trackers and I really want to be a part of their comunity. I think I deserve the invite because I keep a good ratio on every tracker I am part of. I can show you speedtest and proofs if you like. Thank you.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Hey User651,

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the Demonoid invite.

Demonoid's great for comic book torrents and that's the main reason that I want to get in there.

I deserve it for the same reasons that a lot of other guys are going to post. I keep a good ratio, my speed is decent, etc. ummm...plus, maybe I'll read to blind kids or something if I get the invite.

I'm fairly new to this. Right now, I'm only on Torrentleech. I have a 1.643 ratio there and can post a screenshot if you'd like.

Thanks!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    medeni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    HI!
    I would like scc account. So why? Well I read that scc is a great tracker with lots of stuff, I would like to be a part of that community, I always keep a good ratio .If you need proof let me know. I'm not a trader or a cheater.

P.S. And jut one thing, scc would be a first tracker that I'll be a member and have a hidden url, that's of course if you invite me.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hello!

I'll be upfront and say that I am looking for an SCC invite. I have been an active member of several private sites for almost two years now, and maintain great ratios with a combined 4+ TB upload. SCC is a great tracker, and I hope to become a dedicated member and contribute in every way I can. Thank you for doing this giveaway and helping out members of this forum.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Good point Squirr3l -- fixed.

Integral: But of course! This applies to any trade/giveaway on FST.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    OK guys, one Demonoid and 2 SCC invites granted.

I have 2 more SCC and possibly another Demonoid.

Rules as above. GO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast