Thread: Banged Up Abroad

I just had to give a shout out to Banged Up Abroad, the best tv series I've seen in a long time.

The program is a documentary series about travelers who get thrown in foreign prisons after trying to smuggle drugs through airports. Maybe it doesn't sound too interesting from my description, but it really fascinated me. Episode 3x01 is about a traveler who gets caught with marijuana in the Middle East. Holy s&4!

The last two episodes were scene-released and available on most 0-day sites. The entire series is available on a certain British tv tracker.

Check it out if you love good tv.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I've seen a few episodes of it. Some of the ones they've sent on TV in Denmark. I have to say, that I find them exiting. I wish there was somewhere I could find all episodes, so I can watch it when I want to, instead of having to watch it when they are on TV.

Is the certain British TV tracker, you are refering to Thebox?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shutdk View Post
    I've seen a few episodes of it. Some of the ones they've sent on TV in Denmark. I have to say, that I find them exiting. I wish there was somewhere I could find all episodes, so I can watch it when I want to, instead of having to watch it when they are on TV.

Is the certain British TV tracker, you are refering to Thebox?
    Yes! They have every episode.

The episode released today is about an American woman who gets caught with heroin in Bangladesh. Exciting stuff.