Thread: [Req] www.dimeadozen.org

When i tried to register a account its says

At the moment, there are at least 101,111 registered users at www.dimeadozen.org, the maximum allowed under DIME's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When DIME has fewer than 101,111 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on DIME's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

So i think no one has invite to this site.If anyone has a invite i would like to have it otherwise if you not using your account i can take it please.This site also allows you to delete your existing account so that new members can sign up.If you not using your account please delete it http://www.dimeadozen.org/account-delete.php
    and let me sign up

http://www.speedtest.net/result/313807224.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lol there are no invites there. Are seriously asking people to delete their accounts for you?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Lol there are no invites there. Are seriously asking people to delete their accounts for you?
    20k members are not using account.why do they collect? delete and let new members who want to use the tracker in
    Active peers: 58,285 Firewalled peers: 22,302

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    There isnt going be everybody online at the same time. Noone is going to delete their account especially because no other site even compares to it.