Thread: Need help finding a movie

I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hello everyone, figured I would post here so I can get a wider area searched for this movie.

My mother keeps bugging me to find it, but I cant find it anywhere Im currently at. (Only really have TL now - Went offline for a few months and let alot of sites drop - maybe thats my problem *sigh*)

At least if I can find the files (Or rather - If someone can tell me where they can be found) I can then try and get there to get it.

Anywho, the movie is "Who will love my children" - I believe its about 1984 (ish) for production date.

Any help will be great, thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    eatchocolate's Avatar Poster
    Sry, but all I found was torrents with leechers but no seeds...
    Good luck!

PS: It's only £3 on eBay in case you can't find it...
    ...The More I Know Men, The More I Like Women...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's on usenet, so go and ask in the usenet forums here to see if anyone can help you?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    It's on usenet, so go and ask in the usenet forums here to see if anyone can help you?
    Thanks dude, I still have access to a newsgroup account, lets hope I can grab it from in there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/1205550

The link I found earlier is now downloading!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It looks like you guys have this covered. Just in case you ever have a problem like this again...

If you search for this title at public trackers it is often available. However, there is a trick here.

Use torrentz.com or similar to search multiple public trackers for your title.

You may notice that each of these sites has a bunch of leechers but no seeders.

Open the torrent at each of them, and if you use utorrent it will let you know that the torrent already exists and ask if you want to load the tracker data from it. Hit ok to that.

Each time you are adding more peers and there is a possibility that you will have seeders.

I've actually done this and had a bunch of leechers on one tracker and a bunch of leechers on another tracker. And neither had a full seed, but between the two they did.

The other benefit of this is that you kickstart dead torrents at other trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by eatchocolate View Post
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/1205550

The link I found earlier is now downloading!
    you are welcome buddy
    Last edited by Eargasm; 08-26-2008 at 07:13 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lol you are welcome for what?