Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's wrong with PTN ???

helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    They've been saying "tonight", or "in a few days" for a few days now Hopefully the next time they say it PTN will actually be back up
    hope that cuz PTN one of favorite sites

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    problem after problem after problem, its never ending atm....

i wish it was just a simple switch but its turning out to either be a server problem, domain problem....

I have a rather large headache and i apologize to all the users out there who miss us but im running my ass off to get it back up, not to mention my kids go back to school in a few days so thats taking alot of my time up aswell.

Huff...soon guys. Soon.

//DC//

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    problem after problem after problem, its never ending atm....

i wish it was just a simple switch but its turning out to either be a server problem, domain problem....

I have a rather large headache and i apologize to all the users out there who miss us but im running my ass off to get it back up, not to mention my kids go back to school in a few days so thats taking alot of my time up aswell.

Huff...soon guys. Soon.

//DC//
    I told you, I advised you... you shouldn´t take vacations with donations funds...

jokingmode=off

Hope you can fix that soon, I know you´re doing your best.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    why does ptn always have problem after problem. all other trackers seem to move without problem. PTN Always has days of downtime not hours.

shame cos' its a great tracker

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    why does ptn always have problem after problem. all other trackers seem to move without problem. PTN Always has days of downtime not hours.

shame cos' its a great tracker
    How does asking stupid questions make the problems go away? It doesnt

When you start something new, the bugs must be worked out. Nothing is perfect in the digital world.

Good things come to those who wait!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    anyways, i'm glad the hype died down.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    iz broken
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12