Thread: TL or RevTT

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    revtt

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    tl is far better
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    tl for sure

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Ligeia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    TL by a long shot. I like RevTT (the site is infinitely more appealing) but the quantity and quality of users on TL (particularly for Scene stuff) is superior.
    -Neil-

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
    TL by a long shot. I like RevTT (the site is infinitely more appealing) but the quantity and quality of users on TL (particularly for Scene stuff) is superior.

Could not have said it better. I love the look of Revtt but TL is superior for Pretimes, speeds earlier, and seeds.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Revtt being with them since day one and Never had a worries with them but TL sometime can have better pre time

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Ok, now I've tried revtt for a while, and I like it (I created the thread)

I think revtt is much nicer than tl, you feel at home in the forums. In tl with like over 100 000 members it's impossible to take part I feel.

And like everyone says, the request part is very nice

And the torrents are quite simular, but revtt feels more l33t with fewer members and such.
    RIP Swebits <3

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I did n't care for either , lost my TL account for non use but still visit RevTT . I think there's a better community in IPT or Demoniod for that matter .

I never could see why people raved about TL or Revtt here and thought what am I missing ? Its hard for some people to keep a good ratio so I'd rather have a 3.0 on IPT than a 1.0 on TL . I never got the Oday idea either .

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I did n't care for either , lost my TL account for non use but still visit RevTT . I think there's a better community in IPT or Demoniod for that matter .

I never could see why people raved about TL or Revtt here and thought what am I missing ? Its hard for some people to keep a good ratio so I'd rather have a 3.0 on IPT than a 1.0 on TL . I never got the Oday idea either .

maybe file sharing isn't your thing?
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I personally like TL more as I think they have better content and are easier to seed at but revtt might have faster dl speeds.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast