Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req] For Sc t

. BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Heay guys!!! I think there is nothin to tell about myself... But the reason for this request is that i wanted an Invite into SCT.. So please if anyone can help me I would really appriciate it... This would really be a big thing for me..

bump
    Last edited by waeldiab; 08-26-2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    did u trade your last account at SCT ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    first of all i know that you hate me so much. and i dont know what wrong did i do for you to hate me...and i 100% know that u'll post something bad about me. coz you everytime when i make a thread, you always post something bad about me..i jus dont care about it... and for sure i will not close this thread coz of you... So maybe you have something bad to say about me so you can say it...

And second thing is the account your talking about, Jus to make it clear "ITS NOT AN INVITE", its an account... that person gave the account to me for 4 days and then later he changed the password...Thats it!!

Its not only for you that i wrote this message my friend.. I jus wanted to clear this in front of you and everybody who's goin to see this..
    I jus dont want to create a fight between us..same like you used to do every time..If you want to clear it, clear it right away!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    first of all i know that you hate me so much. and i dont know what wrong did i do for you to hate me...and i 100% know that u'll post something bad about me. coz you everytime when i make a thread, you always post something bad about me..i jus dont care about it... and for sure i will not close this thread coz of you... So maybe you have something bad to say about me so you can say it...

And second thing is the account your talking about, Jus to make it clear "ITS NOT AN INVITE", its an account... that person gave the account to me for 4 days and then later he changed the password...Thats it!!

Its not only for you that i wrote this message my friend.. I jus wanted to clear this in front of you and everybody who's goin to see this..
    I jus dont want to create a fight between us..same like you used to do every time..If you want to clear it, clear it right away!!!
    now now, that sounds fishy

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

what do you think that m tellin lies....it is the truth... And i only speak the truth... you have any problem with that?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

what do you think that m tellin lies....it is the truth... And i only speak the truth... you have any problem with that?
    none, but many will agree you had your chance at SCT and blew it. i wouldn't invite you and compromise my account, that's for sure.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

none, but many will agree you had your chance at SCT and blew it. i wouldn't invite you and compromise my account, that's for sure.

I did not even have my chance at SCT. and that person was a big Cheat!!!
    he told me to use the account and then later he hacked me only... By the ways i did not ask you for an Invite.. there are many generous people who can and who will help me for an invite...if only you have the invite and no one does also i would not take it from you...anyways thanks alot for your choking my neck.. I really appreciate it!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i dont like this cabalo guy either
    what a peace of shit
    always whining and making enemies on the netz
    i say dismount, oh mighty keyboard warrior!

btw good luck on your request

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    waeldiab do you really think Rambo's hatting from you if yes why he is bumping your topic with free
    Is that car your at your profile?
    and look like you have sgt at your friend list
    btw this post been like another free bumping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast