Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help from members or staff from elektronik

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    need help from members or staff from elektronik

i register at elektronik yesterday,but didnt start downloading right away,but when i went back to start downloading(a few hours later).

i cant even connect to the site(the loading % is at 0%,it not even moving),so i go to this site
    http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

it said that the site is up but it not for me

i went to tracker back and up section to see if any one has written that elektronik is down,but no one has written it,i even ask people who has elektronik,if they can access the site,and they all said yes

before registering at elektronik,i was able to go to the site with out no problem,even now,if i use another computer i can go to the site,but with my computer i can not get to the site at all

i dont see any 403 or 404 numbers on the page,the page wont even move

what should i do ??,i heard that elektronik dosent have a irc channel,need help from people who are a member or staff at elektronik to help me here

even now,as i write and you read,i cant not get to the site

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i can see your profile and you are not banned, if that makes you feel better. the site's been having some issues over the past week. I wouldn't worry about it. Try logging in tomorrow, or with a different browse maybe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    same problem for me here.
    which antivirus are u using, if u are using nod32 uninstall and install avira.....
    it is blacklisted in nod32 database.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by yakz091 View Post
    same problem for me here.
    which antivirus are u using, if u are using nod32 uninstall and install avira.....
    it is blacklisted in nod32 database.
    it has nothing to do with anti viurs,that what i think,i use another computer with nod32 and it still logs in

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    i can see your profile and you are not banned, if that makes you feel better. the site's been having some issues over the past week. I wouldn't worry about it. Try logging in tomorrow, or with a different browse maybe.
    that good to hear,why would i be banned,i didnt do anything wrong

i have try with ie,opera,firefox,all not working,i will keep trying

but still hopeing to see if any staff member from elektronik can help me,see if it is my problem or their problem etc
    Last edited by dr jones; 08-27-2008 at 01:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    see if deleting your cookies does any good , if not you could PM him https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/membe...ktronik-186295 and ask for help (you will get help for sure)
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    see if deleting your cookies does any good , if not you could PM him https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/membe...ktronik-186295 and ask for help (you will get help for sure)
    deleting cookies didnt help,and i have pm the person,help this situation will be fix soon

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    HighestBiddeR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi, i have the same problem as well, pls get back to me if you can load the elektronik website again!! thanks

I can't pm the user elektronik, can someone help me pm him about my problem?

Nobody can help me out ?!
    Last edited by HighestBiddeR; 08-29-2008 at 07:12 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    HighestBiddeR - I Pm'd him as I can't get in either....I'm Aussie also. Maybe the banned the entire country lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    elektronik do ban certain country,keep trying or ask some one to pm the staff for you

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    elektROnik's Avatar retired BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    elektronik.ro did not banned any country.

Our host maybe blacklisted some classes(we were flooded some time a go) but we didn't do anything like this so stop spreading stupid rumors(that i don't know how are facts for you).

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast