Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick and stupid question

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    0-day, meaning its been 0 days since that specific item (release) was made available. This means you can have multiple 0 day releases of the same material.

Example:
    A movie is released to theatres. A person records it, and uploads the 'cam' to the internet. This is a 0 day release of that movie.
    Some one else has a screener of the movie. They release it to the internet. This is the second release of the same item, still a 0 day release no matter how long since the prior release.

Does that help, or confuse you more?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    eatchocolate's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    0-day, meaning its been 0 days since that specific item (release) was made available. This means you can have multiple 0 day releases of the same material.

Example:
    A movie is released to theatres. A person records it, and uploads the 'cam' to the internet. This is a 0 day release of that movie.
    Some one else has a screener of the movie. They release it to the internet. This is the second release of the same item, still a 0 day release no matter how long since the prior release.

Does that help, or confuse you more?
    Yeah I understood that earlier cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by eargasm View Post
    i believe what yak is saying is that both of these could be 0-day...

Released and pre'd jan09 = bigtime.software.app.unusable
    released and pre'd feb18 = bigtime.software.app.cracked
    Taht's what I was looking for!
    Thank you!!!
    ...The More I Know Men, The More I Like Women...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12