Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] BitMeTV

Would love an invite to bitmetv if anyone is willing! Please PM!

cheers
    dan

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    be more active have good bt reps and im sure you will get it and good luck bro

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo0o8 View Post
    be more active have good bt reps and im sure you will get it and good luck bro
    Don't listen to this, rep points actually do more harm than good as most people associate it with trading. Just be active here and good things will come your way.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    or just wait 3 years until bmtv opens for signup again

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    going through your short history you said you have 1.3 ratio at bitme and then requested bitme a couple months later. how did you lose your old account?

doesnt seem smart since you also said you'd like to trade in a post. and ive already tried helping you before by telling you that you need to give more info and to seem like you give a fuck because if you dont, we wont. beyond that your past seems way too shady for anyone to risk their bmtv for you. sorry

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i was out of the country using third world speeds and uploading was pretty tough from there. i assume thats why i lost my account tho i cant be sure.

and your advice in another thread was to say WHY i want it. why on earth would i do that here (or anywhere else for that matter when the request is obvious). if someone cant figure out i want a bitmetv invite to download tv shows they prolly cant figure out how to give an invite in the first place. im sure thats not the case here.

its not a matter of not 'giving a fuck' as you like to put it more a matter of following the correct advice. as you may remember on that other thread someone else gave advice as well which was directly contradicted by the next person who posted

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    and your advice in another thread was to say WHY i want it. why on earth would i do that here (or anywhere else for that matter when the request is obvious). if someone cant figure out i want a bitmetv invite to download tv shows they prolly cant figure out how to give an invite in the first place. im sure thats not the case here.
    if you cant figure out why someone who is risking losing their invites or account by inviting you would like more information then just asking for the invite then you probably arent smart enough to maintain a decent ratio on bmtv. use tvtorrents if you want to be the type of guy that just shows up here with a 1 line request whenever you need something and then doesnt come back until you need something else.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    oh for God sake so what exactly are you so curious about why i want bitmetv? you want to know why i want it? to download tv shows! there ya go thats why i want it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    good luck getting your invite. you'll need it.

You can try getting into tvtorrent.com or tvt.ro, its easier to get into
    Last edited by kondrae; 08-28-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thx dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast