Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: {req] ttc

OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson and I wanted to was a member for this site months since this moment and I really love the community thear. The staff is too cool and the user is great in my option. So anyone who had invite for this tracker please spear it with me on my e-mail pleasse

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by OnEyM View Post
    Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson
    Was? And what`s your name now? However good luck.. [scenethe.net funny]

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello anyone, my name was Robert Paulson and I wanted to was a member for this site months since this moment and I really love the community thear. The staff is too cool and the user is great in my option. So anyone who had invite for this tracker please spear it with me on my e-mail pleasse
    wat utter bull$h!t ..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    wat utter bull$h!t ..
    your nick is incorrect, it should be aphextwin

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wat utter bull$h!t ..
    your nick is incorrect, it should be aphextwin
    before i reply to you i need to knw ur current name so that i can address you properly

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ival's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ttc does not exist.

its a joke.

ok?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yeah so u r willing to die for it now ..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Do you know who are the staff there?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    p0ster
    What? A tracker is so elusive, yet you have known about it for months (has it even existed that long?), know about the community there, know about their users and even know the staff
    uber leet, IMO

/me facepalms and points to the "Community Lovers" thread

It appears he wants us to attach the invite to a spear and stick it in him (that's what I gathered, anyway)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    It appears he wants us to attach the invite to a spear and stick it in him (that's what I gathered, anyway)
    Hes old fashioned ..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast