Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alt.binz 0.28.1 crashes :/

Lo all

So after updating from v0.25 to v0.28.1 of alt.binz SSL now works and thats about it... which is a good thing

But after about my second time of using it, my pc crashed, the only way of turning it off was a hard reset (holding down the power button) and now alt.binz will not start, i get the following message:

I cant open it at all (trying a few ways) i just get the same message, i dont want to install it again as it would mean i would have to find all the nzb's in the list all over again, plus i cant remember what was in the list

Any help?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No idea. Usually Googling a stop code will merit some helpful results, but I get nothing with that one.

Your internets is dead.

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    No idea. Usually Googling a stop code will merit some helpful results, but I get nothing with that one.

Your internets is dead.
    i knows, i had a look but found nought aswell

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    fastplumb's Avatar D'rip
    its been happening to me as well for the past few days
    I just installed Alt.Bin 0.28.2 lets see if thats any better..
    Powerd by FireFox

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    So its the latest versions that are crashing? i guess i might have to return to v0.25 unless theres a later more stable version out there.

Also you say its just happened to you, how did you open it back up? i cant get it to open at all :/

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    0.28.1 works just fine for me.

If you're going to install another version, you might as well just reinstall 0.28.1....it's worth a try isn't it?

yo

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    0.28.1 works just fine for me.

If you're going to install another version, you might as well just reinstall 0.28.1....it's worth a try isn't it?
    yeah i could but i have nzbs in my list i dont want to loose as i cant remember what they are and i dont know how to back them up.

im afraid if i do uninstall/reinstall it will loose them :/

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I know, but you're talking about reinstalling .25 right? You're going to lose them anyway.

yo

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    I know, but you're talking about reinstalling .25 right? You're going to lose them anyway.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! theres nothing i can do? no folders to backup and then copy over?

i was thinking or reinstalling 0.28.1 again

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Go to your Alt.Binz directory and look in the "Misc" folder. You'll find a file called "Queue". It has everything that was queued up when you last closed the program.

It looks a bit messy, but all the information you need is in there.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast