Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which site ban which country ?

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    @danio - OK, I understand you man... than why are not there only swedish movies /when is tracker so strictly patriotic/?
    -
    I understand and respect that, all trackers use own language /and it is normal, sure/ but don't understand when are there non swedish movies too, why is not possible tracker open for other people too... I dunno...
    -
    a lot of people use /for files/ trackers /BH, PT, CZone etc./ where don't know language /it is normal in BT.../

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i use mostly trackers that are not from my native country but try to keep it safe not all are welcomed , maybe it`s better to ban ip only some user not the whole contry cuz not all the ppl who use torrents in that country are bad people or rotten apples

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    @danio - OK, I understand you man... than why are not there only swedish movies /when is tracker so strictly patriotic/?
    -
    I understand and respect that, all trackers use own language /and it is normal, sure/ but don't understand when are there non swedish movies too, why is not possible tracker open for other people too... I dunno...
    -
    a lot of people use /for files/ trackers /BH, PT, CZone etc./ where don't know language /it is normal in BT.../

Only nordic pal (in other words, with nordic subtitles) and custom swesubs are allowed to be uploaded. So you're wrong about that. Sure there are non-swedish movies, but they gotta be pals with swedish subtitles.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    i use mostly trackers that are not from my native country but try to keep it safe not all are welcomed , maybe it`s better to ban ip only some user not the whole contry cuz not all the ppl who use torrents in that country are bad people or rotten apples
    i totally agree with you tudor

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I am not saying what they do is right or wrong, but thats like all English speaking trackers banning every country that cant speak English.

I know its not quite the same, a lot more people speak English around the world than Swedish so there is that point, but its still basically the same.

and what about a Swedish person that lives abroad in one of these countries that are banned, he/she is a bit screwed.

but like i always say, their tracker, their rules, not a lot any of us/you can do about it, so just get on with it.
    Well like you said, most of us speak or atleast understand english to an extent. And besides, i know english sites that would ban people who are unable to read and understand their rules.

Regarding swedish people living abroad. They don't have any problems. In fact i don't know whether they have an automatic ban on non-nordic ip's, or if they ban non-swedish speaking people when they're discovered. So in case they have an automatic ban, i guess the swedes living abroad goes into their irc channel and sort it out with the staff so that their ip gets allowed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm from one of the "banned" countries but i'm not so mad about it. There's so many options out there, so i don't feel the need of having accounts on that "banning" trackers. And after all, we (in Portugal), have our biggest tracker (BTNext) that's exclusively for portuguese ip's... :X

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    dude english is a cool language

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    It's up to the inviter to make sure he knows the rules of the tracker before he invites someone; this includes making sure their soon-to-be invitee isn't in a banned country.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Sct-Poland(and TT staff too, dont kind about Poland but it's a little about something out than torrent network) Look like English dont love polish ppl there was a post at ırc at TT one staff member said we dont love them cuz they're coming our country stealing our jobs and you can see at ScT a staff member said we wont open our doors for Polish 4ever) and i am not polish if you are asking, are you polish
    Scc-Romania
    bitmetv-Brazil-Portugal
    hdbits-Poland-Egypt-Israil-Turkey-China and more more
    i know these

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    So HDbits.org is the most racist!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast