Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: scc disable-why?

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Who deleted Chalisto's acc on fst ...He was banned from fst ? i am sure i saw his banned account and i saw a same topic like this and he was talking about polish ppl umm maybe the queue is now at Romains...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    kind of strange that you use the same word for a black american in your own vocabulary.
    it supposed to light my point the same as I wrote the word jew.
    I'm not going to open political issues here or historical.

people have to do the different, this is torrents not an elections.
    I dont care if someone here is jew muslim christian gay lesbo or god know what, what I care if the guy is good person or not, if he helps people or not, if he cheater or not etc etc.....
    thats my rules here!

and PB you are one of a little group that I respect here and I respect your opinions and try to look at it through my eyes..
    how you feel if people always hunt you down cause you born with different religion or color??

you see.. word like what the SCC sysop wrote isnt easy and its not wash and for what??? torrents??

If someone want to hate me he can be my guest, but how torrent got to do with it?
    why he have to wrote those words??
    he could band him without saying those shits
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-13-2008 at 09:12 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Who deleted Chalisto's acc on fst ...He was banned from fst ? i am sure i saw his banned account and i saw a same topic like this and he was talking about polish ppl umm maybe the queue is now at Romains...
    It wasn't deleted, it's right here - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/chalisto-142256

He/She was banned for "Major Nuisance". Looking at some of the deleted or moderated posts, I'm surprised he/she lasted that long.

yo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456