Thread: [req] PTN

hey, i was wondering if anyone had an invite to PTN. Would really like to join this site as it sounds very interesting

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So you want to join just because it sounds interesting? Doubt you will get it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    it's too bad that the server is down for now...
    does anyone know how long will it take for them until they move and start the server again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    huh?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmypanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    huh?

what he means is that the ptn comunity is very select in choosing who they let in ...and normaly when you get in it's cause you have a really good explanation...not just that it sounds interesting.

anyway I wish you best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    just passing by BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    does anyone know how long will it take for them until they move and start the server again?
    No one really knows when, but will be up eventually.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pleeease, anyone?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the server is down,so no one can help you now

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    PTN is still down ... maybe you should check the 'What tracker is up/down'-thread to see when it is back up.
    Can you feel the LOVE