Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Issue

Prior's Avatar Cub-A-Holic
    I received a password reset confirmation email after I forget my password. When I clicked the link to confirm the request I received the error "invalid secret". What does this mean and what should I do now to reset my password?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hm, i've got this error once with invite but i can't remember how i solved it, so if nobody else know, you surely should go to their irc

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ya come chat with us in the IRC channel its tons of fun

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I have a bitmetv problem also, but have no idea how to chat in the IRC help channel... i use a mac..downloaded some sort of problem, but can't figure it out. I got an error message when I tried to log in- account disabled. I haven't traded accounts or done anything considered cheating... I was away for a couple months and didn't log in- but Im really sorry! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if you care about your account you will learn to use IRC... connect to irc.bitmetv.org

join #bitmetv

no password or login is required its an open channel. no one from BMTV will help you here they despise FST

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpaceNY View Post
    I have a bitmetv problem also, but have no idea how to chat in the IRC help channel... i use a mac..downloaded some sort of problem, but can't figure it out. I got an error message when I tried to log in- account disabled. I haven't traded accounts or done anything considered cheating... I was away for a couple months and didn't log in- but Im really sorry! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    LostInSpaceNY, on a mac, you don't need any program. You just hit the 'chat' button between the 'user' and 'forum' buttons at the top of your bitmetv screen and you will automatically connect. I love sites like that. They make it so much easier for irc hacks like myself . So again, no program needed for bitmetv.

Btt I see you've been disabled so you won't be able to join 'in site' which means you'll be best to download the firefox add on called ChatZilla and follow Raban's advice. ChatZilla is a since.
    Last edited by jars; 09-10-2008 at 05:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You're absolutely correct about that.
    They're very friendly but disagree on certain topic with them.
    I'd love to have a chat with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    if you care about your account you will learn to use IRC... connect to irc.bitmetv.org

join #bitmetv

no password or login is required its an open channel. no one from BMTV will help you here they despise FST
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Okay- with your help (thank you), I managed to run the Chatzilla program and join the bitmetv IRC, but Im clueless. What does "wait to be voiced" mean? I tried googling it... not much help. I stated my username and problem as requested... dont know if I talked out of turn or what Im doing. I got a message "you need voice (+v)". It also says to read the FAQ- but I click on it, and nothing happens, or do they mean the FAQ on the bitmetv site, which I have. Thanks in advance.

=-= Topic for #bitmetv.help is “NO idling, PMing staff, NO invite requests State your web username & problem for help. Be patient and wait for voice. Help for site members only. Please Use Your Site Nick. PLEASE WAIT TO BE VOICED. Read the FAQ & Rules”
    =-= Topic for #bitmetv.help was set by Daktari on Sun, Aug 31, 2008 6:45:58 AM
    =-= YOU are now known as Cweetgal
    <Cweetgal> Hello, my username is Cweetgal. I really have no clue has IRC works so please forgive any missteps. I've been a bitmetv member for a long time, and recently had to travel for work. Upon my return, I realized my account had been disabled, I'm guessing due to inactivity. I'm very sorry, and did not know. I would appreciate if anyone can help me sort this out now that I'm aware of this rule. I...
    <Cweetgal> ...appreciate and love the service bitmetv provides! Thank you for any help you can provide.
    === #bitmetv.help You need voice (+v) (#bitmetv.help)

=-= Topic for #bitmetv.help is “NO idling, PMing staff, NO invite requests State your web username & problem for help. Be patient and wait for voice. Help for site members only. Please Use Your Site Nick. PLEASE WAIT TO BE VOICED. Read the FAQ & Rules”
    =-= Topic for #bitmetv.help was set by Daktari on Sun, Aug 31, 2008 6:45:58 AM
    =-= YOU are now known as Cweetgal
    <Cweetgal> Hello, my username is Cweetgal. I really have no clue has IRC works so please forgive any missteps. I've been a bitmetv member for a long time, and recently had to travel for work. Upon my return, I realized my account had been disabled, I'm guessing due to inactivity. I'm very sorry, and did not know. I would appreciate if anyone can help me sort this out now that I'm aware of this rule. I...
    <Cweetgal> ...appreciate and love the service bitmetv provides! Thank you for any help you can provide.
    Last edited by LostInSpaceNY; 09-11-2008 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    u need to wait till one of their staff members gives u voice. until then u are unable to talk in the channel

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Mate, you have to be patient, it could take a long time until a staffer gives you voice, and when they answer you, better you are there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast