Thread: Torrent Drive

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Imageshack has something I just noticed called a torrent drive but I have no idea what it is. Has anyone used it or know anything about it?? Is it some kind of a seedbox or something?? Here

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    It's 'like' a seedbox. Except you can only seed to 1.5:1, if I'm not mistaken. You can also download the torrent you leeched.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    http://torrentfreak.com/imageshack-bitorrent-080405/
    it is look like a seedbox but it's a leechbox too but it is a good service cuz it's completly free if you love it you can pay for next services...
    and you can download what you leech from imageshack, like ftp and
    disk space: 5.0 GB
    bandwidth: 10.0 GB for monthly

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    If it's only 10gb, then it really isn't free. Do you think there's any way around the bandwidth limit, like using an anonymous proxy to sign up for more than one of these?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by WeldenSmith View Post
    If it's only 10gb, then it really isn't free. Do you think there's any way around the bandwidth limit, like using an anonymous proxy to sign up for more than one of these?
    If you clear cookies and make a new account then sure, but since you can only seed the torrent to 1.5:1, it's probably a waste of time. Wouldn't use this on private trackers, either.

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I wouldn't recommend using this service on a private tracker, unless you fancy getting your account banned. For one thing, you're uploading a private torrent to a public site and giving them the passkey. Moreover, do you really trust imageshack to keep your info private?
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well I tried it on SCT before and sent my man feeling a PM letting him know I just wanted to try it sao I don't think I will get banned for it. I just want to see what it did. He is a cool guy who I think got a bad rap in certain circles.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah i would try it on private tracker too

i think they have limited you can download,since you didnt pay for an accnt at imageshack

you can try it out on public tracker,to see what is like,that what i did,but i didnt like it,cause of the limit you can download as a free user