Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (req) TL or revTT (disabled due to inactivity)

polemic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello! I went to Finland to work and i didn`t have internet access in my workplace so i couldn`t login to my accounts for some time, now some of them are disabled.. I talked in irc channels, but no help from there, they just told me that now there is no way to get my account back..
    (to be honest i haven`t talked in revTT irc yet, couldn`t get into it) but talked in other sites irc channels and they all said the same thing

Could somebody help me to get my old accounts back or get new ones, i really loved TL and revTT and i would really want those back..

I can pm my ratio screens.

Thx a lot from reading

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the best thing is to go to the irl channel and talk to the staff
    some staff are nice some are not,it depends on who you meet

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    I talked in 3 irc channels, all said the same, no way to get account back
    Though one of the members offered me invite, since he saw that my old account ratio were really high and he sent me invite....but no luck with other sites yet
    ..as i said mostly miss TL and revTT.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by polemic View Post
    Though one of the members offered me invite, since he saw that my old account ratio were really high and he sent me invite....but no luck with other sites yet

keep trying,or did you have a bad ratio before you got disable,if so,that why they will not give back you accnt

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

keep trying,or did you have a bad ratio before you got disable,if so,that why they will not give back you accnt
    No i had good ratios in everywhere (mostly over 2.0, maybe somewhere ratio was 1.4-2.0 also, don`t remember exactly) don`t they get mad if i ask many times (of course i will ask very nicely) to get my accounts back? :/

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

No i had good ratios in everywhere (mostly over 2.0, maybe somewhere ratio was 1.4-2.0 also, don`t remember exactly) don`t they get mad if i ask many times (of course i will ask very nicely) to get my accounts back? :/
    how long were you away for ?

if you pass the time they set,then i say you have no chance of getting your accnt back,no matter how many time you talk to them,they disable your accnt due to inactivity(and that your own fault)

a little advice,always park your accnt before you go some away(more then 5 days)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

how long were you away for ?

if you pass the time they set,then i say you have no chance of getting your accnt back,no matter how many time you talk to them,they disable your accnt due to inactivity(and that your own fault)

a little advice,always park your accnt before you go some away(more then 5 days)
    I know it is my own fault...
    The thing is that i really thought that i will have internet access in my workplace and i could log in, but.. ...
    I was away more then a month...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    good luck bro, im out of revtt
    otherwise id hook you up

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Sometimes accounts get deleted and not disabled, so if the account got deleted by the system, you will not get it back as you don't exist in the db.

Ask once in irc, if it's gone, just get another invite, as you are trying to do, don't push them too hard as they will IP ban you, and you don't want that to happen.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i reenabled my revtt acc on irc without any problems..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast