Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-life 2

Poster
    Either way, it, and the articles linked through it, proves that HL2 isn't going to be an NVIDIA exclusive...

2. Games   -   #32
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    this for all of tose user whom dont blieve

http://www.fragland.net

the only problem which is fixed few days before is This

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #33
    Remember where you read this first, and expect confirmation at this year's E3
    Ffs, that article was published on APRIL 2ND, and still, nothing happened at
    E3, it's a load of crap.

Valve would never make such a stupid mistake as that, and i doubt any developer would.

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@5 September 2003 - 18:42
    Remember where you read this first, and expect confirmation at this year's E3
    Ffs, that article was published on APRIL 2ND, and still, nothing happened at
    E3, it's a load of crap.

Valve would never make such a stupid mistake as that, and i doubt any developer would.
    its bussnies and ull never learn it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Games   -   #35
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@5 September 2003 - 14:44
    This coming from someone who can't even spell in the first place? The actual idea that valve and nvidia would make a pact like that is stupid to anyone with even a slight knowledge of the industry my friend.

6. Games   -   #36
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@5 September 2003 - 06:44
    there haven't been any card-specific games since the 3dfx days when some of them were GLide-only. and even then, most of those had software rendering. unless you count Metal Gear Solid 2, which only ran on Nvidia until they patched it for ATI support.

can someone please remember to bump this thread after HL2 comes out and does include support for both Nvidia & ATI, so bawa will feel (very appropriately) like a retard? the video card market is currently divided almost neatly down the center between those two companies, so Valve isn't going to release a game that only half of the people can play.

7. Games   -   #37
    Poster
    Hey, bawa... As was pointed out, that article is 5 months old. E3 came and went, and I don't recall any hoopla about it being NVIDIA only. Please, for the love of... whatever, try to find more current information before posting crap like that here.

The article I linked to was dated August 3. That's only a month ago, and after E3. The information in your article is outdated and, frankly, worthless now.

Not to mention that "information" comes from NVIDIA, and not Valve, which makes it propaganda in my book.

8. Games   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@5 September 2003 - 15:47
    This coming from someone who can't even spell in the first place? The actual idea that valve and nvidia would make a pact like that is stupid to anyone with even a slight knowledge of the industry my friend.
    Man... don't go that low. It's obvious his primary language isn't english. I'd say he does a better job than some whose primary language is english.

9. Games   -   #39
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@6 September 2003 - 01:02
    Hey, bawa... As was pointed out, that article is 5 months old. E3 came and went, and I don't recall any hoopla about it being NVIDIA only. Please, for the love of... whatever, try to find more current information before posting crap like that here.

The article I linked to was dated August 3. That's only a month ago, and after E3. The information in your article is outdated and, frankly, worthless now.

Not to mention that "information" comes from NVIDIA, and not Valve, which makes it propaganda in my book.
    look i know the link is old but i ma post is not old and i didnt write this post on that link i sell games and hardware in ma hometown and before any 1 i get the news from dealers so keep posting them for u guys

Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 September 2003 - 06:38
    look i know the link is old but i ma post is not old and i didnt write this post on that link
    I don't care if your post is new, that doesn't make the article, or the information in, new. If I made a post along the lines of, "OMG! We landed on the moon!" that doesn't make the information new.

i sell games and hardware in ma hometown and before any 1 i get the news from dealers so keep posting them for u guys
    Hey, that's nice... Now, why don't you try posting that "news" and not the 5 month old, moldy sandwich you just found behind the register?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast