Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-life 2

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Cl1mh4224rd

from how ur talking i noticed that u have ATI VGA and u cant hear that HL2 is nVidia excelusive

and by the way hear less people buy ATi cuz its sucks i have tried ati 64 mb once and it was working like 32 mb and now i have Ge-Force mx440 64mb and its working like hell

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #42
    Poster
    i have a FX5900 and still think is a total rip off if they did make it a Nividia Exclusive which they wont.infact ATI was at first the only cards that could run AA on the game until they fixed it on boths ends (the devs at Valve and Nividia Driver devs) of the problem. so why would Valve announce that HL2 could only run AA on ATI if they were planning on making it incompatible with that card? (which thank god they did fix the AA problem on Nividia cards) if it wasn't going to be able to run on ATI cards why mention that ATI cards were the only cards to run AA on HL2?bawa u fall over and die for all i care if u continue to post old or shitty fictional news.

3. Games   -   #43
    Originally posted by Pitbul@6 September 2003 - 15:01
    i have a FX5900 and still think is a total rip off if they did make it a Nividia Exclusive which they wont.infact ATI was at first the only cards that could run AA on the game until they fixed it on boths ends (the devs at Valve and Nividia Driver devs) of the problem. so why would Valve announce that HL2 could only run AA on ATI if they were planning on making it incompatible with that card? (which thank god they did fix the AA problem on Nividia cards) if it wasn't going to be able to run on ATI cards why mention that ATI cards were the only cards to run AA on HL2?bawa u fall over and die for all i care if u continue to post old or shitty fictional news.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@6 September 2003 - 08:53
    Cl1mh4224rd

from how ur talking i noticed that u have ATI VGA and u cant hear that HL2 is nVidia excelusive
    Yes, I have an ATI Radeon 9500 Pro. If you bother to check out Tom's Hardware Guide for benchmarks on my card, you'd find it's pretty decent for its price range. Oh, but wait... I forgot. You don't do research, do you?

And, no, I'm not pissed that HL2 will be an NVIDIA exclusive. Why? Because it's not! If by some stupendously idiotic, brain damaging event, the guys over at Valve decided to do such a thing, I would be pissed off at them, not the fucking retard who posts 5 month old information and believes in it like a 3-year-old believes in Santa Clause. My God... is that so difficult to understand?

5. Games   -   #45
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd+5 September 2003 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cl1mh4224rd @ 5 September 2003 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@5 September 2003 - 15:47
    This coming from someone who can&#39;t even spell in the first place? The actual idea that valve and nvidia would make a pact like that is stupid to anyone with even a slight knowledge of the industry my friend.
    Man... don&#39;t go that low. It&#39;s obvious his primary language isn&#39;t english. I&#39;d say he does a better job than some whose primary language is english. [/b][/quote]
    In case youre not kidding around, i wasn&#39;t directing the insult at the fact that his primary language may not be english, i was directing it at the fact that he obviously knows it, just neglects it

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+6 September 2003 - 04:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 6 September 2003 - 04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@6 September 2003 - 15:01
    i have a FX5900 and still think is a total rip off if they did make it a Nividia Exclusive which they wont.infact ATI was at first the only cards that could run AA on the game until they fixed it on boths ends (the devs at Valve and Nividia Driver devs) of the problem. so why would Valve announce that HL2 could only run AA on ATI if they were planning on making it incompatible with that card? (which thank god they did fix the AA problem on Nividia cards) if it wasn&#39;t going to be able to run on ATI cards why mention that ATI cards were the only cards to run AA on HL2?bawa u fall over and die for all i care if u continue to post old or shitty fictional news.
    [/b][/quote]
    yeah people who get proven wrong usually try and turn it around like that. the game will be released soon and you&#39;ll look like an ass so your petty pathetic news will be thrown the same way as u down the trash. and again stop posting old news about games not just this story alone im talking about all ur posts u just copy and paste news from other game sites.

7. Games   -   #47
    Pitbul

If u dont like ma posts so plz dont cheak it U BLOODY FOOL

Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #48
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@7 September 2003 - 07:01
    Pitbul

Ahh, but therein lies the problem, bawa... You make threads about things that people are interested in, and when they click the link expecting to find new an exciting information, they&#39;re instead bombarded with old, and a lot of times false, information.

People don&#39;t like that sort of thing. I know, I know... it&#39;s hard to grasp, but you&#39;ll eventually understand.

9. Games   -   #49
    Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd@7 September 2003 - 10:38

People don&#39;t like that sort of thing. I know, I know... it&#39;s hard to grasp, but you&#39;ll eventually understand.
    i just dont like bitbul
    and his not welcome to ma posts
    he say same shit all time when replay to ma posts, i dont know but some how i think his saiko(how u spell it)

Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #50
    he say same shit all time when replay to ma posts, i dont know but some how i think his saiko(how u spell it)
    No, he was merely stating the facts and you shouldn&#39;t be posting this crap in the first place.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast