Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: elektronik invite = which tracker invite

HighestBiddeR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi, i am in elektronik and is wondering what elektronik invite is equivalent to , as in which private tracker invite i should ask for using elektronik invite?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    I hate myself for helping you with this, but check out the what trackers are worth thread in the traders forum.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Since he's only been here like a week, he's got a few weeks to wait before he can start trading.

IN THE MEANTIME, why not have a rethink and perhaps, not be a trader?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can only reccomend not to trade an Elek invite because of many reasons :

-everybody has elektronik from the giveaway section
    -in the giveaway section you`ll get better invites then if you`d trade an elek invite
    -if you trade, you`ll be watched as a trader, and that`s not nice..it`s hard to come back from that point.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    man don`t make the mistake i did !

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    When I first joined FST , a cool dude once told me " If you don't trade you won't get to the high level trackers " .... Well I don't like to be advised , so I didn't listen to what he said , I never traded , but I'm on all the high level shit ... Dude never trade .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    I hate myself for helping you with this, but check out the what trackers are worth thread in the traders forum.
    would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

but you blew it all up and he will now become a trader

kidding

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    would have been a great time to encourage him to be active among the communities he's in and teach him that making friends will be far more productive on the long term than trading to join the trackers he's looking at

but you blew it all up and he will now become a trader

kidding

i seriously recommend you HighestBidder to think twice about the path you are about to choose
    I did try to rectify myself in my second post

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im learning the ropes myself here as well, be a good member first and foremost.

When I hit my 30 days I will put up a giveaway with the few invites I got.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast