Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Do You Play Right Now?

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Gothic 2

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Games   -   #22
    Ex-member
    FreeSpace 2, Descent 3 and Master of Orion 2 - I'm a sucker for the oldies...

3. Games   -   #23
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Master of Orion 2 rocks, but it isnt going to get the most out of your graphics card lol

I reckon on vice city for showing up, notch up the draw distance and the res, so it looks beautiful, steal yourself a nice PC600 superbike, switch to vrock and wheelie off into the distance with iron maidens two minutes to midnight blasting, nailing a couple of cops with an uzi on the way....

damn i love that game

UT2003 is good, but repetetive for me, I would wait untill 2004 as someone else said

Im downloading Jedi Academy now so I cant comment on graphics, but I reckon it'll be a goodun for flashy effects

4. Games   -   #24
    BANNED
    Originally posted by RGX@4 September 2003 - 16:29

Im downloading Jedi Academy now so I cant comment on graphics, but I reckon it'll be a goodun for flashy effects
    its pretty good, i'm a sucker for starwars game

5. Games   -   #25
    Originally posted by Miyake@3 September 2003 - 15:15
    if First person shooters turn you on then you should get Soldier of Fortune 2 : Double Helix

if you like special effects then download Ms Combat flight simulator 3 and turn all the options on

or if u just wanna sit n be amazed by ur card then 8 should vist the Radeon website and download 1 of thoes 3d demo thingys lol

but seriosly get SOF 2
    yeah sof2 really is the shit to have on good pcs, rules in multiplayer 2 B)

6. Games   -   #26
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sum_sicko+5 September 2003 - 00:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sum_sicko @ 5 September 2003 - 00:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Miyake@3 September 2003 - 15:15
    if First person shooters turn you on then you should get Soldier of Fortune 2 : Double Helix

if you like special effects then download Ms Combat flight simulator 3 and turn all the options on

or if u just wanna sit n be amazed by ur card then 8 should vist the Radeon website and download 1 of thoes 3d demo thingys lol

but seriosly get SOF 2
    yeah sof2 really is the shit to have on good pcs, rules in multiplayer 2 B) [/b][/quote]
    SOF2 is the only shooter that i really played multiplayer. B)

Altough I always just played the demo - you gotta love the shop.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. Games   -   #27
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    i&#39;ve been playing two online games...

Eve Online + Earth and Beyond, Eve is awful but Earth and Beyond rocks big time. I&#39;ve spent more time playing this game than in the "real" world. Ah, well, its only reality...

8. Games   -   #28
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;m able to run GTA:Vice City at Max Res 1280x1024x32, Max Draw Distance, Brightness + 4x Anti Aliasing, 4x Anisotropic Filtering at about 60 fps with Frame Limiter Off.. Very Slick. Looks twice as good as my friend&#39;s PS2 copy and still runs fast hehe. I&#39;ve already beat Vice City, so i&#39;m gonna get a copy of Battlefield 1942.
    Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance isnt even on IRC anymore.

What&#39;s the most graphic intensive game out there?
    I&#39;m gonna see if i can get that alpha DOOM 3 thing.
    Radeon 9500 Pro runs awsome

9. Games   -   #29
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    suprnova website wont load

10. Games   -   #30
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Still playing Operation Flashoint/Red Hammer/Resistance.
    Also GTA Vice City and just played the Demo of Call of Duty (WWII shooter). Looks great&#33;
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast