Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Whats wid Ski***** ?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    i bet he is one of the people arguing abt that site in this thread.
    he just created another account..
    Why's someone arguing about which site in what thread with who's acct. What's more, when do you claim this happened.
    you forgot how.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Says you.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    i bet he is one of the people arguing abt that site in this thread.
    he just created another account..
    nope this is my one and only account and no im not arguing, there is no argument here other than the OP asking about the site, and i helped answer a few questions
    ok then i was wrong ...
    and maybe i used the wrong word, i should've used discussing

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiz0 View Post
    By the way, the site is called "Skittles" not "Sk******". And it's not, nor trying to be, some exclusive hidden site. You guys are feeding off the hype that YOU'RE creating yourself. Haha. It's actually quite humorous to lurk these forums.
    Oh my, you guys dont give a f*** rite?
    Im kay

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    ah the great fst community....cant even let an honest thread looking for some info squeeze by...has to turn into an argument for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    If you're a member then you'd already know,if you're not then why would you care about a site which doesn't give a shit about you ? Plus it's probably goatshit for content anyway.

Sorry,I'm really skeptical about these upcoming superexclusive sites that don't lay enough emphasis on content but instead like to wallow in their obscurity.

Edit:- I forgot you want to join Shittles for the community!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-que...22/postcount14

i guess your "whatever floats your boat" comment can only be applied to places you like
    Last edited by johall; 09-07-2008 at 12:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by johall View Post
    ah the great fst community....cant even let an honest thread looking for some info squeeze by...has to turn into an argument for whatever reason

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    If you're a member then you'd already know,if you're not then why would you care about a site which doesn't give a shit about you ? Plus it's probably goatshit for content anyway.

Sorry,I'm really skeptical about these upcoming superexclusive sites that don't lay enough emphasis on content but instead like to wallow in their obscurity.

Edit:- I forgot you want to join Shittles for the community!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-que...22/postcount14

i guess your "whatever floats your boat" comment can only be applied to places you like
    i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it. and anyone who has talked to the guy who started skittles would know he's a very nice guy who doesnt care or want a super secret site and he has plenty of experience and the right friends to actually make a new tracker that wont be full of flaws(notice how he didnt come here to recruit staff ). from what i've heard it's a damn good site that encourages active users and at this point there is no reason to talk badly about it... unless you're just a dick.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it.
    Goddamn,you had me all figured out in no time.Now I'm surely gonna work my ass off to get into a site with 100 torrents,life's surely gonna improve by leaps and bounds once I get in.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2945632

^^Unlike you I do have a life,a REAL one at that. Good luck with your 5-year e-penis extension plan!

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    this tracker sucks,is overrated,worst staff...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    And you know because...

If you're a member why don't you post up your user name if not then gtfo.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Just let them kill the hype. Seriously doubt that the staff or members are shedding many tears over FST'ers saying they suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast