Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    There's always something left out of the story... amirite
    Quite possibly you are. Lets assume that this user does own a seedbox. Maybe he wasn't seeding as fast as he thought he would with his seedbox and decided to cheat to augment his upload. He could have been running a cheat program directly from his seedbox so that he could explain his speeds if he ever aroused suspicion. But then he got caught. Judging by his 100+ trading points, he probably got his invitation from FST. Fearing his inviter exposing him here, he beats him to the punch by admitting to the ban in public and professing his innocence.

Sound like a reasonable scenario?
    ofcourse

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sorry for your loss dude. U seem like a good guy

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    There's always something left out of the story... amirite
    ya i think so.

on hdbits i've seeded nearly 1 TB all with meh box... never had trouble.

i think this guy is leaving out the part where he used the cheating scripts.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Are you saying that im a cheater ?

Look , you are very new here, but i will let you know that is a report section if you want to accuse me for something... you can do it, of course that you will need proofs, in the other hand i can use the report section because you may be doing a false accusation.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Massive overseeding and buffering your account is very handy to gain the highest userclasses, getting invites and giving them away and earning massive rep, or could be used to trade your way into higher level trackers, and let's not forget the fact you can brag about it to your fellow super seedwhores in IRC-chans.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    It's not that hard to seed anywhere without a box. All you do is jump on newly uploaded torrents, partially download it, and let it seed. Very easy.

But some people are really addicted to buffering their accounts with boxes(why? I have no idea). Personally I would rather spend the money on a NG subscription. It's quite a bit cheaper than renting a box.
    Well, that would mean you would have to be at your computer all the time waiting till your RSS pops up and notifies you about the popular torrents, and then you'd have to go through the trouble of downloading shit you don't want. Seedboxes make sense to some people because they can get a release a day or 2 late and still have good chances of making a 1:1 ratio without prolonged seeding time.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Personally I would rather spend the money on a NG subscription.

why not have both ? are the two mutually exclusive ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have a friend who has a good speed and he was disabled for "cheating" as well :|... too bad the guys there don`t know that INTERNET can be fast!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Does "no cheating" is a "New rule"???

btw, hdbits DO NOT BAN people with fast pipes... never happened to mee

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    they do know about speeds, actually )
    just their methods of tracker management from my point of view is that they try to spend their time effectively regardless if somebody will be unhappy. if couple of guys are cheating - ban country ip range, something strange with stats - ban user..
    and unless we will donate him that much that they could feed their families - who are we to complain?
    everyone is encouraged to make a better tracker if current one is not satisfiable ))))
    Last edited by kukushka; 09-04-2008 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast