Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

I want to say something about some people.

1: For the people who said that i may be a cheater :

I was seeding the Heroes torrent before i got banned.

2: For the people who talk shit about me , here is not the place .. if you want to say something please add me to the msn and we can talk as much as you want.
    [email protected]

3: And for the people who discuss about seedbox or your home connection, overseeding etc etc ... you can make a new thread.

I didn't made this thread for attention , or because im crying .. I made this because i was pissed off and i want some fuc*king answers, First i went to the IRC but they ban me from there too.
    Last edited by tiolewis; 09-04-2008 at 08:19 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Well, if you were listening, people were trying to tell you that you may have been banned for overseeding.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Well, if you were listening, people were trying to tell you that you may have been banned for overseeding.
    Well , i have readed the FAQ and the rules and i didnt saw anything about overseeding.

In a few words i was banned for nothing ...

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    here's the thing find a tracker that steals hdbits rips and boom you're back in the game buffering accounts....and being super Q Y EEEEE

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Exactly how much stuff do you need to watch everyday? Don't you have anything else to do? I dl everything I could want, and never have any issues seeding with my cable isp. Hell, I didn't have too much trouble with 40kb/s upload either. If you really want to dl that much, why not just pay 10 bucks a month for newsgroups, that have all the same releases? You would save a bundle, and help stem the overseeding that is being done on torrent sites.
    Myself, and my family, like to watch more than I can seed with the crappy connection that I have, and yes, I have lots of things to do... thanks for your concern. I'm happy for you if you're able to d/l everything you want, I'm able to do that too, now that I have a seedbox. I don't pay $10 for a news server because, IMO, newsgroups suck.
    I'm not concerned with the cost, like I said it's much cheaper than my cable bill, which if it wasn't for others in the house that watch it, I would cancel, since nearly everything I watch is something I've downloaded. I almost never watch network TV.

Oh, and at what point did I say I was overseeding? I was simlply explaining that there are legitimate uses for a seedbox, you shouldn't make those kind of assumptions.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, who the fuck has it against policy to seed to much.....who doesn't like speed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard, who the fuck has it against policy to seed to much.....who doesn't like speed.
    Speed isn't everything. You have to think about those who don't have seedboxes. You don't need a ratio of kazillion on a torrent; let someone else get some ratio.

EDIT: That's why it's called OVERseeding; you seed such a huge amount over what you need for a decent ratio of 1, or 2.
    Last edited by respawn40; 09-04-2008 at 08:56 PM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68

Speed isn't everything. You have to think about those who don't have seedboxes. You don't need a ratio of kazillion on a torrent; let someone else get some ratio.
    Well that was my case for 24 weeks, thats exactly why i wanted to use a seedbox there.

I can download an HD rip of 4.44 GB in 3 hours, or a little more , but to seed it back i need at least 1 week , and i wont be able to seed the entire file just because all the leechers would be gone.

Not even think about a rip of 8 GB , or the complete season of any show 50 GB or more..

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2

EDIT: That's why it's called OVERseeding; you seed such a huge amount over what you need for a decent ratio of 1, or 2.
    But then their e-penises would shrink and they wouldn't be so l33t.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Re-read this post for full clarification:

Quote Originally Posted by WowZrBowser View Post
    As I told you last night when I was already talking to someone from the site.
    They said you were disabled for using RM.
    ^^^ NOTICE ^^^ this is not me accusing him of anything.
    This is however the reason your account was said to have been disabled.

As far as what the RM = Figure out what it stands for yourselves.

Sorry whomever you tried talking to banned you without giving you a clear explanation as to why.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast