Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Req and not

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you aren't a trader and your misfortune had nothing to do with trading.

The first thing you should have done once you realized your accounts were stolen, is go to the support channels of those trackers and explain the situation, with logs and the tracker site he gave to you.
    thanks for the advice, but i don't quite know how to do that........if you can explain or resume to me how should i do that, it would be perfect.....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    A last hope....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.
    my exact thought

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dr jones View Post
    If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.
    my exact thought
    please follow all posts, before saying this again....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo View Post

my exact thought
    wtf

what the hell is "please follow all post,before saying this again"

iam just telling you what i think about your problem,why do i have to follow all post ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo View Post

wtf

what the hell is "please follow all post,before saying this again"

iam just telling you what i think about your problem,why do i have to follow all post ?
    because....how i said....and how you can find from all of my posts....I'm not a trader...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12