Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQ] ScT (Updated)

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    No offense but..another thread for the exact same tracker isn't going to get you what you want, if anything it does the opposite. If you say that it's because the other thread was full of spam or arguments then you wouldn't last 2 minutes on ScT's forums.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    For the first I seed my torrents for about 6 months. Some really good torrents I seed even longer. And then it's 1:0.7 ratio-system, right ?. So to held ratio can't be that hard. Why shouln't I manage it when I can do it on all my other trackers ?..

And thanks for the "good luck", don't take it sarcastic if you meant it that way !

It's 1:0.75.

Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1
    If you say that it's because the other thread was full of spam or arguments then you wouldn't last 2 minutes on ScT's forums.
    lol So true...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    What the hell. Don't think it's my turn to join that wonderful tracker atm. So I'm going to close this thread right now.

And btw, I can't understand why some people have to trade their invite for something else. If I was a member there and had invites I should definately give it to someone. So fucking tired of some peoples egoism !!!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12