Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Some random accounts

Can i have an invite for Bit-HDTV,

Speedtest:

http://<i>http://img255.imageshack.u...torub3.png</i>
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7662/zamundafj6.png

Those screens are from Wednesday(i think), but there is nothin changed.Well if u want new screens i will post then.

I had an account there but i when to vacation for 2 months and forgot to park my account....so i lost it. I like HD stuff
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic196251_2.gif

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    BTW, which tracker do you started with ?. And all trackers you've picked up on the way. Do you have all of them left, and uses them every day ?
    I started out on the Usenet actually (and still use it) but when I got into BT trackers I started out like most n00bs on the public ones, then gradually moved into the ground floor of the private sector and worked my way up. I have some great friends here who have helped me immensely to get where I am and I truly do appreciate them (not for what they have done, but for being a friend, regardless of anything else). Now back to the question, the accounts I no longer use I either had them deleted or in the rare cases where staff wouldn't delete them I let them get disabled for inactivity (I NEVER chose to give them away!).
    But I'm not that selfish. It's still accounts from trackers there you have to have invites to join, and as long as people wants it I will give it to them if they need it. This is my chose, so please stop spamming my threads about things I don't care about !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    "The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!"

One of them...

"Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited."

You want to get in on ScT and you just don't give a fuck about the rules.

Look I tried to help you, and you act as the perfect user.

Good luck with your request.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2

What ?. Plz tell me which rule I havn't respected ...
    How about in the RULES section of almost ever tracker.... Do not giveaway your accounts, sell your invites etc...

Hmm here's one on the site you are trying to get on..imagine that.

Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    "The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!"

One of them...

"Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited."

You want to get in on ScT and you just don't give a fuck about the rules.

Look I tried to help you, and you act as the perfect user.

Good luck with your request.

ohh, then I'm so sorry ..... Think it's impossible to have an invite there in that case. Cause you can't give away your invites, and you can't neither trade them. So why even have invites ?!.

btw, plz don't answer this. Let the people who wants my giveaway post instead. THANKS !!!
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 09-05-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2

But I'm not that selfish. It's still accounts from trackers there you have to have invites to join, and as long as people wants it I will give it to them if they need it. This is my chose, so please stop spamming my threads about things I don't care about !
    And that's why nobody has helped you get into ScT! That statement says it ALL.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I know that you are trying to do the right thing by being charitable sweetiepie but people see it as a lack of judgment.In an open giveaway no matter how careful you try to be you never really know what the person is going to do with the account.

And account giveaways show a lack of respect for the tracker and also anyone who might have given you those invites in the first place.

Look mate I was in the same boat as you for a long time but I was patient and one day the sky opened up.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I know that you are trying to do the right thing by being charitable sweetiepie but people see it as a lack of judgment.In an open giveaway no matter how careful you try to be you never really know what the person is going to do with the account.

And account giveaways show a lack of respect for the tracker and also anyone who might have given you those invites in the first place.

Look mate I was in the same boat as you for a long time but I was patient and one day the sky opened up.
    Here's a key word, patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie
    So why even have invites ?!.
    To invite friends.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

As I said, I signed up when it was open signup. So don't worry about that.

And I guess that day comes for me too, but atm I think this is the right thing to do.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4
    Can I have a bitHD-TV invite?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast