Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HD-Trans down again?

kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This new tracker wasn't half bad, 8x upload was awesome and I picked up some 1080p stuff that I didnt have ratio for at other sites. However they have had some issues, and seem to be down again. ANy news?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you should have post it here

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...7426/page506/?

down for me too

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    O crap, I forgot about that section. Thanks, it looks like its still down as well. A guy from there site made a post a few days ago about being hacked, maybe it happened again?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I cant believe you guys are so fucking stupid. This bitch has putting your info in the open for months now. Besides she's big mouthed (which fits her role as p2p whore perfectly) she doesnt have the slightest coding skills. All she has ever done was to start about 6 template trackers, earn donations and start over. Besides the domain fees of about 7$ a year she doesnt have any expenses. The tracker is hosted at her home and all the torrents are uploaded from other trackers.

..!..
    more2come

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post
    I cant believe you guys are so fucking stupid. This bitch has putting your info in the open for months now. Besides she's big mouthed (which fits her role as p2p whore perfectly) she doesnt have the slightest coding skills. All she has ever done was to start about 6 template trackers, earn donations and start over. Besides the domain fees of about 7$ a year she doesnt have any expenses. The tracker is hosted at her home and all the torrents are uploaded from other trackers.

..!..
    more2come
    I'm missing something here :-/

Who is talking about who, is this FST account now hacked and taken over by someone and therefore talking about HDT?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, I think the account got hacked and the person is talking about HDT.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so its safe to assume that this accnt and the tracker has been h@acked ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hmm.. im not returning there again. too much downtime and apparantly some childish fights and enemies

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post

..!..
    more2come
    :/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Yes it was hosted at home with 1 gbite line so what ? second uploads ? hm i didnt upload, i had uploaders, what i belived them they said they got own source. second, wtf having fun with hacking ? Whos childish and even hacking, grow up and be a man ffs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast