Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Req and not

AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi....I have problem....two weeks ago, a person whom i considered to be my friend ask me if i want to join him as staff in a tracker that he created....I Trusted him and accepted, and he asked for my Ip...i gave him what he wanted, and, don't know how, he managed to discover my yahoo password and my trackers password.........and he managed to steal many of my trackers.....The reason why i have this request so late is because i've been busy with my work, and i didn't have time for it....I don't want all my trackers back, i wished to, but it wouldn't be fare, but i request or try to get back only 2 trackers which i ussualy used..and that trackers are Torrentleech and Hdbits.org....If I can recover my old accounts by torrentleech or hdbits.org staff it will be extraordinary.....if not, and someone wants, and can help me by inviting me to those tracker, i will be always thankfull....
    I also want to make a giveaway, but in another thread
    Thanks.....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    let's consider it's 100% truth. how do you suppose that somebody will trust you to be in his invite tree when you f****d up with your old accounts being completely noob, not caring about your old inviters and not trying to protect your property by talking to staff etc...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    you wont get them again cuz you are keeper about your tracker all staff member will say this ...
    so you need new invites
    umm how can i say at my land there is a saying "Nowdays Dont trust your Dad too ..."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    let's consider it's 100% truth. how do you suppose that somebody will trust you to be in his invite tree when you f****d up with your old accounts being completely noob, not caring about your old inviters and not trying to protect your property by talking to staff etc...
    yes, i agree with you but how i told you, i considered that person a friend, I trusted him, so i don't think i can be called noob.....
    but you're wright in one way....and by this way...i want to apologize to all my old inviters if my "mistake" affected in any way their accounts (hope not)

let's consider it's 100% truth..........i can prove that what i say it's true if you don't believe me..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sorry but i don't believe your story
    if you want those tracker just request them
    you don't need to tell us lies like this
    btw you should change your avatar to go with your story

and i could be wrong
    but first you need to show us some proofs

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    hdbits.org has taken away invites from most so only like staff have them
    TL, you have a chance, but every day, its getting harder to get your hands on a tl invite

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Adama View Post
    sorry but i don't believe your story
    if you want those tracker just request them
    you don't need to tell us lies like this
    btw you should change your avatar to go with your story

and i could be wrong
    but first you need to show us some proofs
    I said before, i can prove that my story is not a lie......I can show the conversation which i made with that guy on yahoo to FST staff, i can translate it cause it's not in english, or let it how it is......and i can prove that i had those 2 trackers....espacially hdbits.org....Probably, if you search on my past posts, you can find that i used that trackers as "Ratio proofs" on giveaway......

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    If I was in your position, I would have went to the tracker help channels and given them the story of your stolen accounts. But, I have a feeling this is a trade gone wrong, so I won't bother.
    Mate.......if you search my history, i could see that I'm not a trader......I don't know why people don't believe my story.....
    Please tell me what should i do to be credible.....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you aren't a trader and your misfortune had nothing to do with trading.

The first thing you should have done once you realized your accounts were stolen, is go to the support channels of those trackers and explain the situation, with logs and the tracker site he gave to you.

they didn't built Rome in one day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast