Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fsc ?

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi guy's,

well this is my second request for FSC or is that my third, either way I havn't joined you guy's "yet"

Prob when I requested into FSC first I could have wrote a half page on what I can do and offer ect... but to be honest, I'm older and matured torrent wise these days and as I have all the 0-day trackers I need, and I've settled down and prob use just 3-6 trackers these day's for all my needs. All I can offer FSC is some chat and knowledge. Been torrenting for prob 3 years give or take a bit and am part of some great trackers. I'm not a guy that will post a 1000 posts every couple of months, but I've settled down torrent wise and am just lookin for some more chat forum' to have some chat/fun.

I can provide live profile links to any of my trackers at random, that's no probs.

I don't know if certain users or only staff can invite but either way I have never or never will let my inviter down.

Cheers fellas
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    FSC= FileSharingCommunity

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    FSC= FileSharingCommunity

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    im not really sure of the purpose of cijays posts maybe he is a tough guy not in a tracker trying to be cool or something but anyway on topic.........i am not in said site but i do know more than a few people in it and they have said that only staff can give out invites on an individual basis and from what i have seen around requesting is not usually the best way to go about getting them.....but hey good luck anyway man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by johall View Post
    im not really sure of the purpose of cijays posts maybe he is a tough guy not in a tracker trying to be cool or something but anyway on topic.........i am not in said site but i do know more than a few people in it and they have said that only staff can give out invites on an individual basis and from what i have seen around requesting is not usually the best way to go about getting them.....but hey good luck anyway man
    the guaranteed way of getting an invite is to give sexual favours to an fsc member who will then guarantee that you are a good member to staff and if u stuff up well the member has still had sexual favours so the member cannot complain.

But gl with ur request

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    FSC has coined a phrase, Well ask you not you asking us.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    the guaranteed way of getting an invite is to give sexual favours to an fsc member who will then guarantee that you are a good member to staff and if u stuff up well the member has still had sexual favours so the member cannot complain.

But gl with ur request
    lol time to start saying I'm a member so i can receive sexual favors

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

But gl with ur request
    He is a Fisherman, NOT a Hooker.......LOL

Seriously, ONLY Staff have Invites.....F*C is still working on their Invite system.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Staff need to recruit you as that is the only way
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post

But gl with ur request
    He is a Fisherman, NOT a Hooker.......LOL

Seriously, ONLY Staff have Invites.....F*C is still working on their Invite system.
    lol my bad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast