Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

hi there to all and i hope u can help me

I got Kazaa Lite 2.4.2 and i am running windows XP Home Edition with 512k cable connection however my downloads don't reach the download speed of 2.0kbps.

could be that i have some setting which are not correct or something else.

can u plse help me since other people with my same connection download at around 50.0kbps to 80.0kbps of download speed and for me downloading at a speed of not even 2.0kbps is very boring and i am getting frustrated

PLSE HELP ME URGENTLY

thanks in advance for your kind cooperation

regards
    neomatrix

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Hmm.. I just browsed through the forums lately..(umm.. first time actually).. And I have reached the brilliant.. almost impossible to notice, guess, figure out, ascertain etc etc(use similar words here) conclusion... that.. SOMEthing is wrong.
    Everyone is having a problem with Kazaa?!
    even people who aren't using 2.4.2!
    Ok.. My problem.. and O'great smartchap helpers Help me out here.. is how to use a port tunneler .. when my Isp has figured out that I was using it.. and has somehow stopped it from working.. Can I "disguise" kazaa.. so that he won't know I am using it..??? Port switching doesn't work..

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    oh yeh.. and BTW.... the smartass ISP of mine allows Kazaa to work normally from 12midnight to 8 am.... ONly.. during which I get speeds of 6k/s. So a large file.. say 700MB would take me a few DAYS!

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by diabl020@13 September 2003 - 21:28
    oh yeh.. and BTW.... the smartass ISP of mine allows Kazaa to work normally from 12midnight to 8 am.... ONly.. during which I get speeds of 6k/s. So a large file.. say 700MB would take me a few DAYS!
    which one is that and can't find another source??? I always go with one that actually OWNs the landlines. maybe these guys don't???

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Umm.. I'm in Mumbai, India. My Isp buys the bandwidth from a big company/.(my ISP also provides me cable and is run by a major gangster mob... so I can't really sue them.. just piss them off at most)

My maximum speeds are abt 6-7k's..

I really need help with this problem!??

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Forum Star
    This topic is about not being able to connect, NOT about slow speeds.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    aah... but I was talking abt not connecting.. I was just trying to get some sympathy from people.

The thing is.. I'm not sure whether it is a kazaa problem.. or my ISp who isn't allowing me.

I can only connect at certain times.(12am ,, to sometime is the morning) . so i'm guessing its a ISp problem...

But I was wondering if someone could gimme some ideas on how to beat the Capatalistic big company greedy people pigs!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

OK. . now that the crazy ranting is over...

Should I post somewhere else,.??

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by diabl020@15 September 2003 - 04:53
    OK. . now that the crazy ranting is over...

Should I post somewhere else,.??
    only if ur expecting to be booted out of this board.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Recently after a lot of playing with KaZuperNodes I managed to connect. But my happiness didn't last long because after a few seconds I got the message that there's sth wrong with the file kazaalite.kpp. I reinstalled (including the registry) and got the same message. Is there any way to 'repair' it??

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    fts86
    Hy.
    Can somebody explain me step by step what i need to do to make my kazaa working?

Please

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast