Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

Originally posted by hobbes+20 September 2003 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 20 September 2003 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nikita69@20 September 2003 - 18:49
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @20 September 2003 - 17:44
    I have the most recent version, I have valid IP addresses, I have jumped supernodes, nothing connects.

We have a serious problem here. I have 25 movies on my system, people are downloading off a me at 35 kb/sec. What is going on?

the answer(s) is in this board, has been posted and answered and worked, enough times that it&#39;s easier to refer u to the search function.
    I came to this thread as it is pinned and exactly on topic.

I read each and every post before posting.

I see nothing here that I have not already done.

We, therefore, have a serious problem. [/b][/quote]
    FYI. while u keep posting here that "we have serious problem", there&#39;s 3,985,381 users online, 743,150,792 files (5,706,368 GB) shared. and those numbers have been on the rise lately.

HMMMMM......

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    How does that fix anything? Diabetics have blood sugar levels in the 1000s but without insulin they cannot use it for energy, they piss it out in their urine and they die. Number of files does not equal files available for download.

If you cannot help, say so. Don&#39;t get defensive and don&#39;t change the subject, that is non-constructive. There is a serious problem.

Why would I come here to just whine? I have been downloading without problem since March. With multiple users I could download at 90-150kb/sec. Now, if I can connect it is like .50 kb/sec.

I want to know where the problem is. Are people afraid and not sharing, we have no idea how many of the total files are blocked. Is it my set-up or is it the program.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    i may not feel the frustration u have, yet i do understand the concept. i&#39;ll suggest THIS and THIS TEST.
    UNTIL U complete that test and provide ur results, it&#39;s meaningless to continue this conversation.

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    i noticed that nikita and muscleman never actually help people.
    they just refer ppl to a certain post that helps in solving a number of problems.

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    Originally posted by winnyboy1@21 September 2003 - 01:41
    they just refer ppl to&nbsp; a certain post that helps in solving a number of problems.
    life is short, enjoy it; and stop by HERE, hopfully ul ameliorate ur knowledge.

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    BANNED
    Originally posted by winnyboy1@20 September 2003 - 21:41
    they just refer ppl to&nbsp; a certain post that helps in solving a number of problems.
    n b

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    BANNED
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 September 2003 - 14:37
    How does that fix anything?&nbsp; Diabetics have blood sugar levels in the 1000s but without insulin they cannot use it for energy, they piss it out in their urine and they die. Number of files does not equal files available for download.

If you cannot help, say so.&nbsp; Don&#39;t get defensive and don&#39;t change the subject, that is non-constructive.&nbsp; There is a serious problem.

Why would I come here to just whine?&nbsp; I have been downloading without problem since March.&nbsp; With multiple users I could download at 90-150kb/sec.&nbsp; Now, if I can connect it is like .50 kb/sec.

I want to know where the problem is.&nbsp; Are people afraid and not sharing, we have no idea how many of the total files are blocked.&nbsp; Is it my set-up or is it the program.
    hobbs are you getting the 000000 for you ip in kazupernodes is that your problem?? please visit the fastrack forum as this seems to be a kazupernode problem and try installing the 1.4.6 test version of kazupernodes that seems to help, don&#39;t remember where but i rread some where that this is a bug with the kazupernodes

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    BANNED
    and for every body else if everything here has failed for you then please go to fasttrack forum and ask them as the kazupernodes is their software and not ours
    kazupernodes support forum

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+21 September 2003 - 02:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 21 September 2003 - 02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@20 September 2003 - 14:37
    How does that fix anything? Diabetics have blood sugar levels in the 1000s but without insulin they cannot use it for energy, they piss it out in their urine and they die. Number of files does not equal files available for download.

If you cannot help, say so. Don&#39;t get defensive and don&#39;t change the subject, that is non-constructive. There is a serious problem.

Why would I come here to just whine? I have been downloading without problem since March. With multiple users I could download at 90-150kb/sec. Now, if I can connect it is like .50 kb/sec.

I want to know where the problem is. Are people afraid and not sharing, we have no idea how many of the total files are blocked. Is it my set-up or is it the program.
    hobbs are you getting the 000000 for you ip in kazupernodes is that your problem?? please visit the fastrack forum as this seems to be a kazupernode problem and try installing the 1.4.6 test version of kazupernodes that seems to help, don&#39;t remember where but i rread some where that this is a bug with the kazupernodes[/b][/quote]
    No big guy,

I am totally baffled. I have a valid IP address and I did a status check of the supernode list. I selected one which gave a green light, and switched to that. For the last 8 hours, despite switching supernodes 15 times (to others with the green light) all I get is "5 sources, connecting".

Yesterday, I did connect to a node which did allowed a max speed of 4.00kb/sec.

Today, nothing.

My problem is limited to those large movie files, small songs with 100+ users download at 100kb/sec.

Something is different from before, I defer to those who understand computers to figure it out.

I am not here to complain as k-lite is free, just trying to let people know that I have noticed a problem.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    BANNED
    Originally posted by hobbes+21 September 2003 - 17:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 21 September 2003 - 17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@21 September 2003 - 02:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @20 September 2003 - 14:37

hobbs are you getting the 000000 for you ip in kazupernodes is that your problem?? please visit the fastrack forum as this seems to be a kazupernode problem and try installing the 1.4.6 test version of kazupernodes that seems to help, don&#39;t remember where but i rread some where that this is a bug with the kazupernodes
    No big guy,

I am totally baffled. I have a valid IP address and I did a status check of the supernode list. I selected one which gave a green light, and switched to that. For the last 8 hours, despite switching supernodes 15 times (to others with the green light) all I get is "5 sources, connecting".

Yesterday, I did connect to a node which did allowed a max speed of 4.00kb/sec.

Today, nothing.

My problem is limited to those large movie files, small songs with 100+ users download at 100kb/sec.

Something is different from before, I defer to those who understand computers to figure it out.

I am not here to complain as k-lite is free, just trying to let people know that I have noticed a problem. [/b][/quote]
    i have seen this a million times hobbes lately there has been movies that have a lot of sources in search window but none available for connection, if you mp3 are dowloading fine then its your sources, alot of us have tested this out togheter were me clocker ballam nidita69 and couple of other members search for the same exact movie or software and all of us got a lot of sources show up in the search window but none of us could find one source to connect to in the traffic winkow, its a file issue and nothing else, and the reason i asked you about your supernode ip was because this thread is about klite not connecting at all, and not downloads.

anyway if you like i can take you thru an example that will show you its the file and nothing else

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, and don&#39;t be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection
    edited sorry about the name hobbes

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast