Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Azureus 3.0 or 3.1?

..... BT Rep: +2
    I am sorry for the confusion-Polarbear.I read the announcement on bme. Saw posts about it in forums. Seemed sketchy to me(thought it was being looked at and maybe banned as 3.5.2 was). I Was not making a false statement, just misread!
    Again thank you for helping me out.
    i wish i could PM members.? Would not have to post these ?'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Thank you. What is the functionality in question?
    your question has already been answered multiple times in this thread. the newest version is allowed everywhere and has no security issues. why do you ask the same questions again?

you claim that it's banned on a lot of sites. please tell us where or don't make false statments.
    Last edited by pone44; 09-29-2008 at 04:11 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    I am sorry for the confusion-Polarbear.I read the announcement on bme. Saw posts about it in forums. Seemed sketchy to me(thought it was being looked at and maybe banned as 3.5.2 was). I Was not making a false statement, just misread!
    Again thank you for helping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

your question has already been answered multiple times in this thread. the newest version is allowed everywhere and has no security issues. why do you ask the same questions again?

you claim that it's banned on a lot of sites. please tell us where or don't make false statments.

no problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123