Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: giveaway 1 tl invite

im giving away 1 tl invite i dont need any ratio proofs just tell me why u need it and dont pm me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4
    Well, I would like the invite... I am a power user there already, but I would really like it for my best friend. He only has T-D atm but has a good ratio there... I told him that TL is waay beter but I do not have an invite for him. Thank you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    Hi

Id really like the invite cause im trying to get back to all these good torrent sites that i used to be on,before my PC got wrecked and i was without a computer for a couple of months.altough ihave not been signed up to TL before ive heard alot off great things about their site.so id be forever thankful if i could get the opportunity to be a member

And i can promise you i will be a trustworthy member and active,like i am on all my other torrent sites im signed up to

-John

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hey, i would like an invite to TL. Im a member of other big 0day sites, but they are all really hard to seed, and my connection isnt so good, so i hoped i could get into TL because i heard its really easy to seed there

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    A "NO" would have been better than no answer.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    Dude it's not even been 1 hour since the guy posted, chill

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ngraham, I had a little chat with him on PM... that`s why I posted the above.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by andertzy View Post
    ngraham, I had a little chat with him on PM... that`s why I posted the above.
    he is offline now ....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    roobi's Avatar Member
    Hello

I would like to get that invitation because I`m always eager to learn something new, and as I heared there are a lot of great tutorials.
    My favorit is CartoonSmart, and it is really hard to get them. Probably on a 0day tracker it`s easier to get those new released tutorials, like CS or VTC or Lynda.

Hope I gave you a good reason to invite me
    Cheers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by andertzy View Post
    Well, I would like the invite... I am a power user there already, but I would really like it for my best friend. He only has T-D atm but has a good ratio there... I told him that TL is waay beter but I do not have an invite for him. Thank you.
    That's weird... TL gave their power users invites a couple of days ago, wait you're a power user there, so you don't need one...
    RIP Swebits <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast