Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TL question

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by colbert View Post
    remember that all the pay2leech people make great seeding possible on TL
    Their the worst. I hate them. I know people who max their upload out at 25KB/s and have excellent ratios. I fucking hate those fucks who have 18TB downloaded and like 200GB give or take of upload credit.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whoswho View Post
    From your experience what stands out at IPT that you like more than the other 2 trackers?
    Well, like I mentioned, it's very comparable to the other two content wise. So I'm sure you're going to be quite content with either three.

But I personally prefer IPT for a few things. It has faster pre's on just about everything than the other two(some care about this and some don't). The site has great packs(so do the other two, but alot are freeleech at IPT, as are alot of regular torrents). I prefer the community over the two(some don't care about this either, and usually I'm one of them since most communities of most trackers suck, or are overrated because of hype generated for certain sites, especially so-called "community trackers", but I post in IPT's forums everyday because there are a ton of great the topics and I like most of the regular members).

And the staff are some of the nicest I've came across yet from any tracker. I haven't met one staff member there yet that I didn't like, and all are very helpful(especially Rok3r and emma). And they have one of the best bonus systems I've seen in any site(which RevTT or TL doesn't have). So even if you do somehow manage to not make a good ratio(which should be extremely easy) off of what you've downloaded, then you can just trade your points in to break even, or buffer your account. But they're strict on hit'n'runs, so those points don't give you a free pass. They're only meant to help.

I really don't see why TL and RevTT gets so much popularity, but IPT barely gets any. But that's just how it is though.

Once you're able to pm, then send me one and I might throw you an invite. If you're interested in the site.
    Thanks for the info Funkin and i will definitely keep that in mind once i can pm.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234