Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: seedhost eu down??

Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stacker View Post
    The guy may have personal issues, we're all humans, so no need to panic.My seedbox has been working fine, no problems at all.

But, if for any reason, you don't feel safe with your current reseller, it's better to switch to someone else.

No need to panic, though.

are you affiliated with seedhost.eu ?
    LOL, no i'm not in any way affiliated with seedhost.eu.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    He replied my - closed - ticket ~40hrs ago.

My server has not goes offline, as I said you. The problem is the fear to pay and he run away, as I asked more servers and he didn't replied. He said me seedhost currently have a lot servers hosted and he will for some time only accept orders from current customers and for the 2 cheaper servers. Seems the paypal receiving limits are close to be reached

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    -edit-

4 posts! strange... it show "loading" for long minutes. I stopped it, refreshed the page, and my reply wasn't here. Then I sent it again. Clicked the button ONCE the 2 times.

Whats wrong?!
    Last edited by RenatoMN; 09-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Last edited by RenatoMN; 09-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Last edited by RenatoMN; 09-24-2008 at 03:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by RenatoMN View Post
    He replied my - closed - ticket ~40hrs ago.

My server has not goes offline, as I said you. The problem is the fear to pay and he run away, as I asked more servers and he didn't replied. He said me seedhost currently have a lot servers hosted and he will for some time only accept orders from current customers and for the 2 cheaper servers. Seems the paypal receiving limits are close to be reached
    Now a few words of explanation. What you are saying here is simply not true and you are spreading unnecessary rumour... You will never make a career as a fortune-teller
    Have you been cheated? Has your server ever been switched off? Haven't you received any reply to your technical question? NO.
    The truth is that you are not afraid of prolonging your service, but you want to buy a new one because the Windows licence for your previous server is over and you would have to pay for it..
    So next time, please write the truth and be honest...
    By the way in another thread you wrote that you needed a lot of servers, but in fact you need one for your personal use.. Three months ago I heard about the many servers that you needed and you ended up with one server only
    As for Paypal and the rest, please don't talk rubbish!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Hello, David!

Sorry, I was just trying to calm people, as they seems to be afraid to buy with you. I really need more servers now, but unhappilly i'm in mid of a divorce, then I was out of internet for a while. I know OVH doesn't even offer free Windows for 2 mths anymore, then buy a new server is not an advantage (and its not updated in your website yet).

The reason to do not have this servers canceled is the 2x250gb HDs, as the new kimsufi plans don't allow additional HD! And my customers using this server needs the 500GB space. Currently it is 7x40 HDs (7 seedboxes) + 1x120 (a remote connection) + main partition. Today i'm cancelling the 7x40gb, 120gb will be upgraded to 250gb, a new customer will have 100gb, and the rest will be main partition + personal use.

Again, sorry if I spoke something who offended you, was not my intention. I wish to leave here my words of approvation about your services!

Please, read my new ticket (I just sent it, before read your post above).

regards,
    Renato

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Dance4, when can we expect more servers to be available?

Thanks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Unfortunatelly we only have few servers in stock per day. You need to check regularly. We have a limited number of servers when somebody resigns they can be sold again. We could have more servers but there would be thread that servers would be switch to NOSLA.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ive orderd 7 hours ago, and i still havnt got nothing but some paypal and auto recpits. ive now opend a ticket since in the contacting i cannot reach you, whoever you are neither msn nor icq.
    im hoping that by tommrow ill be setup and can post positive expirences with you guys, twards getting a dedi. btw what did you mean by there would be posts saying you are going nosla?

qil.

ive been set up and getting amazing speeds. thanks!
    will report back in a while!
    Last edited by qil; 09-25-2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast