Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1x MusicVids Invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by gold24 View Post

could i get one too?
    if a seedbox pic is needed i can give it to u ..
    other then that i love musicvids
    dude howcome this:-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nvite-303205/?

obs u have Music-vid ? y ask for it in two other threads then?
    Last edited by apextwin146; 09-12-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

could i get one too?
    if a seedbox pic is needed i can give it to u ..
    other then that i love musicvids
    dude howcome this:-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nvite-303205/?

obs u have Music-vid ? y ask for it in two other threads then?
    ouch caught red handed

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    man and this guy was being vouched for by a member i had respect for ..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im asking for it in other threads i see that they are giving it is that a problem?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    no the problem is that u were once giving out invites for the very same site and now u r asking for same?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i once gaveway that account because i couldn't handle the ratio i didn't have a strong seed box as i have these days and if u are going to say another word on it u might check all the great giveaways i put up here im not begging no reason for it just being nice guess some users don't know the differences between them

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ok .. If it makes sense to giveaway a accnt just because u dont have seedbox then i dont knw what to say to you ..
    so logically u r gonna use this accnt only till u have the seedbox and then give this one away also?
    So how long r u gonna be on the seedbox?

BTy read my first post again .. i clearly made a remark that u have music -vid .. I didnt accuse you of anything ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 09-12-2008 at 11:26 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i once gaveway that account because i couldn't handle the ratio i didn't have a strong seed box as i have these days and if u are going to say another word on it u might check all the great giveaways i put up here im not begging no reason for it just being nice guess some users don't know the differences between them
    it's strictly violate music-vid user agreement.
    so you're trying to get back to the tracker that you let go by violating rules. nice. ps hello disme, now i know you're no better than gold24

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    let me try this again i have a seedbox i now buffer my accounts and i will keep using my seedbox for as long as i awnt to also seed u know help with files or on a community and also for jsut freaking sharing can u give it a rest now and yes its my own seedbox have a great week

no im trying to get back to an awesome sire when my account was rigged because of low ratio the admin told me that if i cant seed there or upload since i got a bad ratio i might as well stop using the account that's why it was sensible back then to give the account that's what i explained in the first place.
    Last edited by gold24; 09-12-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast