Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Suggestion to HDB Mods

becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Some users were tryin to sell invites,thats stupid and dangerous i know...but imo that wouldnt happen if hdbits would open periodically (and randomly) signups or invites (Like waffles does).I've two friends that would possibly invite me but they cant now .By making the tracker harder to get into, the number of acc traders will only increase...Im sure that there are many good users out there that cant be invited ,cause some stupid c*nts tried to sell their invites on ebay.Open the doors periodically and no one will sell invites since no one would buy em , while they can get in for free...

Just a suggestion...maybe im wrong.

PS:The favicon could be more detailed like the SDB one
    Im kay

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    they are over 90% full right now ... so i dunno why they would need to be making any changes... just to let about 1,000 more people in ?? whats the point ...

they are running one of the hottest most exclusive HD trackers right now ... if ya ask me they know exactly what they're doing.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ywea i hot an hdbits.ro account and they are offering over 200 free leech torrents.. not shitty ones either.. they dont count against ur download..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    ywea i hot an hdbits.ro account and they are offering over 200 free leech torrents.. not shitty ones either.. they dont count against ur download..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    they are over 90% full right now ... so i dunno why they would need to be making any changes... just to let about 1,000 more people in ?? whats the point ...

they are running one of the hottest most exclusive HD trackers right now ... if ya ask me they know exactly what they're doing.
    what he said.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    are they closed, can't you donate or something for invite...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    Nope.You need to get a VIP or higher to invite you.That's the only way to get in right now.
    Last edited by stacker; 09-13-2008 at 01:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    at that moment NO but when they open invites you can get one invite from e-bay or you need to find a staff member who selling invite

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    no, the two retailers that had invites available are no more offering them on ebay... dunno why

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'll chip in on somebodys VIP if you promise to give me the invite...lol jk

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast