Thread: Need a reseller, specific request

I am looking for a reseller, which we'll be able to get me the Kimsufi XL for 50 euros. Seedhost is selling this server for 60 euros, and that's too much. The original price for that server is 35 euros.
    If 15 euros of profit is enough for you, and it should be, reply to this thread please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManMKD View Post
    I am looking for a reseller, which we'll be able to get me the Kimsufi XL for 50 euros. Seedhost is selling this server for 60 euros, and that's too much. The original price for that server is 35 euros.
    If 15 euros of profit is enough for you, and it should be, reply to this thread please.
    54euros i could do it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Please remove
    Last edited by paulg1981; 09-12-2008 at 10:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I have offers about other servers, but I can sell you the Kimsufi XL for 50€, send me an email ok?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedright View Post
    I have offers about other servers, but I can sell you the Kimsufi XL for 50€, send me an email ok?
    Your previous account here has been banned, no thank you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I have been banned because I not read the rules of the forum. Now I Know that spam is forbidden, I have skipped the rules, I apologize won´t return to pass. Only I want to form a part of the forum to help so much and be able to offer my products to all.

Seedright.