Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What.cd - Does it match OiNK?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    oink>what>waffles

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    TrackerEater BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Its very close to oink and in the months to come, it surely will.
    Looking For: 0-day Tracker of type http://tracker.xxxxxx.xxx/announce.php?passkey=

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Poster
    Well, What.CD currently has 70k more torrents than OiNK had at the end. But I think it's fair to say what made OiNK great wasn't the amount of torrents but the amount of activity (torrents uploaded per day / amount of comments / threads in the forum). I think What.CD is currently worse on these things, but it has a lot more users than any other private music site, so is ahead, and is open to more members so it won't be long now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    I have never had trouble seeding on what because of all the freeleechs. I mean now I'm sitting a freakin' huge buffer and there are no worries and guess what? All new torrents are free for six hours. Just ain't a problem for me. Anyway, between what and waffles I've got all the music a guy could want so oink has been replaced.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Oink wasn't entirely easy to seed on either. I think I got most of my bandwidth by uploading new torrents in FLAC format (or jumping on brand new ones as soon as someone else started one). I don't think its much different on What.CD. Maybe a little harder (I don't think I ever upped something to oink that didn't get hopped on within a few minutes, sometimes on what.cd it can sit there along time and not get a hit).

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I tinhk oink had a great community. The atmosphere was lovely and that cute pink look just made it better.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    What is great, ive been using it for quite a while, but its pretty hard to keep good ratio though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    what>oink>waffles
    feels good, man

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I miss Oink. Could care less for what.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    what>oink>waffles
    You've got to be joking. I love both Waffles and What, and while I prefer Waffles, I must say that they are equal.

I love the What.CD artist pages and the similar artist diagram things though.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast