Ah, this is what I'm looking for. Let me put an end to the leecher debate by telling you how I will incorporate this into my File Server.

Yeah, that's right, I call my computer a file server. It runs Kazaa 24/7 over DSL and is sharing 2171 files at the moment.

Now, as much as anyone I hate fake files. When I download a movie that says it's "Terminator 3" but it's really "2 Fast 2 Furious" (to use examples), I'm not going to cancel it, because I want 2F2F. But I don't want to share it as T3. What do I do? Well, I have two options. Pause the download, and only download it when I'm here. As I have a full time job and require 9 hours of sleep, that's not a lot of time for downloading. Or, I could let it download, and pass the fake on to 10 other people. Or I could turn off sharing altogether. And I don't want to do that.

So... you want one or more of my files. Would you rather, I stop sharing at night and when I'm at work so I can mantain the quality of my uploads, or would you rather me just not share my new downloads until I can verify them, which I will do later.

Bottom line, if I were a leech I wouldn't use a stupid program to help me do it, I'd just check the freaking button and ignore the cute disclaimer.

Flame me or not, but I'm downloading this while it's still up!