Thread: Haxial

Poster
    Anybody still use KDX etc?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I had never heard about this program, offers many possibilities from what I read, also provided with maximum security through its powerful encryption. Interesting...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    It has been around for ages, not seeing any further development which is too bad, their programs rocked. Textedit was the best text editor, because it ignored file permissions on school computers. their organizer was ok, and in a few evolutions probably would rock.

KDX is awesome but no one seems to use it anymore.
    Before version 1 they used a different encryption but someone(If I remember right it was Fire) broke it and started having fun. Version one added a ton more features, including voice etc. Super easy access permission setup, and just all around a damn good program.
    had tons of cool ideas, like encryption within chat(both people typed a word followed by the same key and anyone who had the key could do likewise and see it, remaining encrypted until disabled) which let users chat without admins reading if they wanted etc.

I use it whenever I'm helping someone move stuff from old computer to new on their LAN etc but I'm surprised it hasn't taken off as a new form of sharing and communication, beats the hell out of hamachi.

if I ever got a seedbox I'd use this to communicate with it, the remote access features are very well done.
    Dreaming of falling into the EbookVortex.
    Hiding from the Non-fiction books.